No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 16 Week 5 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Unabled to learn how to wb again hopefully. Gonna have to stepup since Riverside is completely useless
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      Quicksand is now sitting in the Sweet position from last year. They need to make these last games count, and they may even need some help to make the playoffs if they slip any more. If history were to hold true this way, we could see QS with LD medals when it's all said and done, though. The next 4 weeks will tell us everything.
      LOL? please, don't you compare a Quicksand team with Izor in it's starting lineup to last season's Sweet team. I know what you're trying to say, but uh, no, just, no.

Good write up though. I see my bestie Apok did work.

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
        Time for Unabled to learn how to wb again hopefully. Gonna have to stepup since Riverside is completely useless
        again? LOL, please captain 7-10. pz

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
          LOL? please, don't you compare a Quicksand team with Izor in it's starting lineup to last season's Sweet team. I know what you're trying to say, but uh, no, just, no.

Good write up though. I see my bestie Apok did work.
          You have a new bestie now is that why you never text me back anymore

Comment

Working...
          X