www. TWLD Season 16 Week 7 Hot Or Not .org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www. TWLD Season 16 Week 7 Hot Or Not .org

Hey. This is Dwight. Let's make some Magic happen.

Penetrate vs. hit
    50 - 31
    MVP: Casket!

Quote of the Game:

Reckful> Ive been hosting twl for 7 weeks now and i didnt even know hit was in it until today =p

Penetrate picks up an easy win over hit today, 50-31, with Casket (14-6) taking the MVP honors, but it was pretty much a two man show, as Creature (9-4) started just as strong, even if he tapered off and others (Raazi 10-5) took over in the end. Within 2 minutes, Keith (1-5, subbed out) basically got stomped out of the game completely, and from then on, there was pretty much no question as to who was gonna win it. LaSenza (8-10) put up the best score for hit, and was the last one in for them. From what I gathered, their gameplan was to keep Ricko from going off, but I guess they forgot about everyone else in the process. Penetrate just keeps on rolling. Hate to say I told you so. In before Riverside yells at me again

TL;DR When push comes to shove, LaSenza gets knocked out instead.

Potenza vs. Fierce
    34 - 50
    MVP: Apok!

Due to there being 3 games scheduled for 3, I didn't see any of this one or Real vs Spastic. Thankfully, there isn't too much that needs to be said about either one, as Fierce rolls to a 50-34 victory. Apok (13-7) led the scoring as expected for the still undefeated Fierce, with DEEZ NUTS (11-7) and Geio (10-7) not unexpectedly backing him up. It doesn't seem like Potenza fared too horribly, really, except for that awful combo of Quart (0-5, subbed out) and Biet (1-5). It could be a drastically different story if somebody played competently in that spot. Maybe Potenza's got somebody hidden in the depths of their 21 man roster. Maybe not.

TL;DR Quart gets ready to go toe to toe with Apok

Real vs. Spastic
    50 - 11
    MVP: scoop!

Is there even a reason to comment on this game? Yes, there is! Jones (6-1) didn't suck horribly for a change! I wonder why that is... who knows. Public Assassin and spacedust combined for a beastly 0-10 for Spastic as well. I'm just going to let the GIF do all the typing for me on this one, I think.

TL;DR spacedust gets subbed in. Things don't go well for him.

dice vs. LEGO (Game of the Week)
    50 - 41
    MVP: CORONER!

Quote of the Game

Code:
    Izor> yo i skilltubed this one guy so bad last week
         Raazi> LOL
          Izor> i think it was golden duck maybe
          Izor> on bottom wall i was rushing and i dodged 2 bullets and took a nasty shot off a rock while he was running away
          Izor> paky dude maybe
         Raazi> bottom wall?
         Raazi> was welt

This game certainly had its interesting moments, as LEGO went on an 11-4 run mid-game to tie it, but their inability to finish shuts them down again, as dice pulled away and won by 9. It quickly became a 3 bird show, as Cape (15-8) and megaman89 (13-8) worked to secure the victory, and CORONER (17-10) tried to steal the show but ended up falling short as LEGO fell apart again towards the end. Murder (6-10) had a rough outing for LEGO, which didn't help, but perhaps the biggest reason they couldn't get it done was the combined 2-10 of Baffling (1-6) and Opt|mus (1-4). The loss effectively eliminates LEGO from any shot at the playoffs, so now they'll get to try and play spoiler for... oh. Their last matches are against the undefeated Fierce and the already eliminated Spastic. Welp.

TL;DR Cape and megaman89 team up to finish off Murder

Quicksand vs. Thunder
    40 - 50
    MVP: Ease!

Quote of the Game:

Code:
    1:Tsunami> why river not here again
    1:Dwight> she scared
    1:Unabled> scared
    1:fLaReD> guy is so scared

Kyou> I dont know how I lose LD's
    Quicksand needed a win. Thunder added beam and rainbow seeker. Quicksand still lost. Of course they lost. Beam and Rainbow Seeker are an undefeated duo. You simply cannot beat them. Ease (16-8) and Unabled (13-8) dropping bombs? Yeah, you'd better believe that doesn't happen if the Dynamic Duo isn't in. Kyou (5-10) and siaxis (6-10) dropping stinkers? Yeah, that was Beam and Rainbow's fault, too. In fact, we can pretty much attribute every ounce of success Thunder has had this season to those two. So in a month, when Thunder has successfully triple crowned TWL, I expect the victory speech to go something like this...

Code:
    Ease> We did it guys!
    Ease> And the biggest factor in all of this
    Ease> Has to be Beam and Rainbow Seeker!
    Ease> I'm making them honorary Thunder captains
    Ease> Because, clearly, they can do that better than me, too!
    Ease> Come! Let us perform the dance of our people!
    Ease> And I'm buying everybody pizza!
    Thunder> YAHOO!

TL;DR beam and rainbow seeker hanging out with their bestest buddy Riverside at the Thunder afterparty

Hot of the Week: Ease! (16-8)
    Honorable Mentions: CORONER (17-10), Cape (15-8), Casket (14-6)

Some pretty good numbers from a lot of people, but there aren't many that can carry beam and rainbow seeker, so I gotta give the edge to Ease on this one.

Not of the Week: Baffling and Opt|mus (2-10 combined)
    Dishonorable Mentions: Quart and Biet (1-10 combined), Spastic (11 total kills), Keith (1-5, subbed out)

There were a couple of rather nasty combos that had major impacts on the outcomes, but this one is probably slightly worse, as LEGO had made it a game despite these guys, and might have even won it if somebody else was in their place.

Week 8 features

hit vs dicE
    LEGO vs Fierce
    Penetrate vs Thunder
    Potenza vs Spastic
    Quicksand vs Real

See you all in the Trenches!

Sir Dwight Knight
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

thread title almost as clever as ease testing beam and rainbow out
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

y casket so gud he my hero

Comment

This just in Vys has taken his talents to Quicksand. Why'd you quit TWL? Who cares if you had a negative record bro

Comment

pretty dick move vys....dice is 3-4 and tied for the 6th spot...why would you?? not to mention you go to the squad that shit talks you 24/7?????????

reminds me of rasaq leaving penetrate...guys character is debatable too now
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

tell me about it...we currently sit at 6-1 and he's left us even though he was a starter (yes he was benched in the first game but he was in a slump). Dick move.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

ye wut a dik move nutsaq

Comment

All goes back to poor leadership from ricko, guy almost made me leave too afk

Comment

Guy made me leave even before weak 1, terrible leader.
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                    Guy made me leave even before weak 1, terrible leader.
                    Dunno why you bring weak into dis u Fukin shrimp

Comment

I'm the worst leader. Period.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by menomena View Post
                        Dunno why you bring weak into dis u Fukin shrimp
                        Since when does this forum have an auto correct module <.<
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

shrimpomena so active on forums these days

Comment

y river vs u

Comment

changeside

Comment

Working...
                              X