Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 17 coming soon!

Hey all you spaceship pilots,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that TWL Season 17 is in the final stages of discussion, and everything will be officially announced no later than 7/13/2012(Friday the 13th!).

TW League Staff has been analyzing the TW population, and there will be some dramatic changes to TWL this season to keep everything extremely competitive. We have the community's best interest in mind, and I am extremely excited to see TWL get updated for 2012. This season is going to be a good one!

There will be one more staff meeting to finalize all the plans, and then we will be announcing the start date of TWL, rule changes, and new aspects to keep TWL fresh and entertaining for everyone. I hope everyone is looking forward to this upcoming announcement! Please feel free to PM or ?message me, or any league staff listed below, in game to discuss anything TWL or TWD related.

-TW League Staff
    League Heads: Demonic & M_M God
    TWL Assistant: Aura
    TWD Assistant: Disown
    TW League Operators: The_paul, A I, Best, Reckful, Mobey, 24, Stark, Vaped

P.S. - TWDT coming even sooner!
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

lets get this ROLLIN'
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

That's a nice announcement, ty Aura.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Dramatic Changes = Retardedly low roster cap.

You know, I don't know how many times some random dipshit comes along and changes something that shouldn't be changed only to have it fail miserably and then I come along and say, I told you that was a fucking retarded idea. This is one of those times I am going to assume though.

Just spare yourself the agony of being wrong yet again and don't do it in the first place.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

doubt that will the be the case, wark.

Comment

Working...
          X