DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

man I have $20 bucks on 49ers but I won't mind losing that much if it means the lulz @ Mega losing $500
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Sports betting: why you will always lose

If you bet $100 on a game and if you win, then you win $100. If you bet $100 on a game and when you lose, you do not just lose $100, you lose $110 which is an extra 10%. What kind of a deal for you is that? A very bad deal! This extra 10% is the sports bookie house edge against you. Every sporting event that a bookie takes bets on usually has at least this house edge percentage against you. Usually the house edge percentage is even higher against you on non-team, individual athlete, sporting events such as boxing, golf, tennis and others.

So you think that you can be the sports bettor genius who can overcome that 10% difference? You think that you will be the first person to microscopically analyze all those statistics, know the precise meteorological weather conditions for the outdoor games, know how all of the players are feeling during the games, account for injuries during the games, know what fumbles, errors, turnovers, mistakes and little idiosyncrasies will occur during the games, and also outsmart those sports line oddsmakers in Las Vegas. You believe that if everything else fails then all you need is some good luck. But good luck is impossible in sports betting when there is a bookie house edge. Eventually sooner or later and it is usually sooner, you definitely will always lose your bankroll. Losing all of your money in sports betting is absolutely inevitable.

It does not matter how you handicap the games, trends, players, coaches, weather or anything else. You will over the long-run pick 50% winners and 50% losers on point spread games against the spread. It does not matter how you vary the bets for instance betting more on your top picks. You will over the long-run place 50% of your total money on the winners and 50% of your total money on the losers on point spread games against the spread. But there is a catch. You must pay that 10% extra on point spread games when you lose. So it does not matter how the betting is done, you will always lose.

Comment

I made a bet with my co-worker

not a bookie...
          sigpic

Comment

You couldn't be more wrong burnt....lol. You bet $100 you don't win $100 on every bet you make. You should google "money line"
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

was a good call.

Comment

^Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. glad you found your nut humid afk

Comment

odds are an odd thing ahueahuehauheuaheuaheuehuaheuahauehaeaueaheaaeeead ix

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Cya TWL, I'll miss you. :P
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                      Sports betting: why you will always lose

If you bet $100 on a game and if you win, then you win $100. If you bet $100 on a game and when you lose, you do not just lose $100, you lose $110 which is an extra 10%. What kind of a deal for you is that? A very bad deal! This extra 10% is the sports bookie house edge against you. Every sporting event that a bookie takes bets on usually has at least this house edge percentage against you. Usually the house edge percentage is even higher against you on non-team, individual athlete, sporting events such as boxing, golf, tennis and others.

So you think that you can be the sports bettor genius who can overcome that 10% difference? You think that you will be the first person to microscopically analyze all those statistics, know the precise meteorological weather conditions for the outdoor games, know how all of the players are feeling during the games, account for injuries during the games, know what fumbles, errors, turnovers, mistakes and little idiosyncrasies will occur during the games, and also outsmart those sports line oddsmakers in Las Vegas. You believe that if everything else fails then all you need is some good luck. But good luck is impossible in sports betting when there is a bookie house edge. Eventually sooner or later and it is usually sooner, you definitely will always lose your bankroll. Losing all of your money in sports betting is absolutely inevitable.

It does not matter how you handicap the games, trends, players, coaches, weather or anything else. You will over the long-run pick 50% winners and 50% losers on point spread games against the spread. It does not matter how you vary the bets for instance betting more on your top picks. You will over the long-run place 50% of your total money on the winners and 50% of your total money on the losers on point spread games against the spread. But there is a catch. You must pay that 10% extra on point spread games when you lose. So it does not matter how the betting is done, you will always lose.
                      blog abt it
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                        Got $500 on 49er's
                        good to see our donation money being lost on a bet
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You should play Roulette, bet $10 on red (or black), if you win: profit: $10. If you lose, bet $20 on red (or black if you've chosen todo so) Win,profit:$10, lose: bet $30, etc. untill you win. After which start with $10.

Bam easy wins
                          (Children)>hunted for life
                          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

looks like mega lost 500 bucks
                            sigpic

Comment

Until you get a few 0 or 00s
                              Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                                You should play Roulette, bet $10 on red (or black), if you win: profit: $10. If you lose, bet $20 on red (or black if you've chosen todo so) Win,profit:$10, lose: bet $30, etc. untill you win. After which start with $10.

Bam easy wins
                                this is y tables have limits on maximum betting.
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X