Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea

Apart from dice being the next team on the list to qualify for sixies spot, might I suggest allowing raid to drop out of TWLB since it's obvious they are basically being forced to play TWLB and do not want to? Would add competition for both leagues. Thoughts?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

pretty much everyone on dice's current roster played twl this season, pointless to put us in twl unless staff allows us to play again
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

If I recall correctly, a squad i was on did the same thing in a prior season. A squad dissolved, but the members of the squad that dissolved joined the squad that was taking their spot and were allowed to play. I'm pretty sure stayon won't be allowed to play, for obvious reasons, but everyone else should be ok to play. I'm not a 100% sure, but I dont think there are any rules keeping you guys from playing (Just skimmed the rules again).

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

It's after Hard Lock, that's the only thing I see as being a problem.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Not according to the twl website

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

3.06 Soft Lock
            All Trench Wars League rosters will experience a soft lock after the last Round 1 match. This means that any players that de-roster from a Trench Wars League squad will no longer be eligible to join another League squad for the remainder of the season. Players from non-TWL squads may still join.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Not that it matters, because I guess dice is declining? But they didnt join another TWL squad, they joined a TWD squad in which the squad would be chosen to replace the current TWL squad. I think this is more of a gray area (there are a ton of these areas) in which rules would probably have to be made on the fly, and probably not good ones.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

indeed, the rules may be changed at the will of the ops to meet the needs of the League as a whole
                Former TW Staff

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
                  (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                  :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Working...
                  X