Twlm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twlm

People have been pretty quiet about this so far. How's everybodys team doing? Any good strategies to share, or any complaints about it (besides no TWLB)?

I keep up on it every week so far I try to find players who just had a tough match and lost value, or get registered new players with low value (no more though since the roster lock)
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

All I do is predict who I think will play, so basically people who are undervalued aren't worth squat, as they never play anyways.

I only took 3 people in warbirds from the begining and i'm way up there, thats pretty sad.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
      I only took 3 people in warbirds from the begining and i'm way up there, thats pretty sad.
      Nick, that ain't sad my man. That simply means that you are an excellent predictor of the future
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

I signed up on the first day and never looked at it again.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          All I do is predict who I think will play, so basically people who are undervalued aren't worth squat, as they never play anyways.

u r way down there, not way up there. u made like 100 profit. that's shit. :P

i just buy a lot of teammates, and for the rest i look games with a big skilldifference and buy some cheap players of the goodsquads and hope they will play.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            I signed up on the first day and never looked at it again.
            Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

I was really into it for awhile, but i forgot about it last week and slipped way down the rankings, so I kinda gave up.

and nick.. buying 3 at the start was the best strategy.. better to have 3 good ones than 4 who might not even play.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
              X