1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
    1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
    1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
    1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

wat i do
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

be useless
      1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
      1:megaman89> made my gf emo
      1:requiem> LOL
      1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
      1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
      1:megaman89> jesus fuk
      1:Chief Utsav> this is me
      1:Chief Utsav> caring
      1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
      1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
      1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
      1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

LOL this is how I feel. How the fuck did that roster (I just checked it... Jesus Christ) TRIPLE CROWN TWL?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Fuck renzi
          sigpic

Comment

Exalt you have never even made finals in any league your one of the people that talked trash about how good you were then ended up leaving game because you couldn't back anything with skill. You should definitely talk crap about the line that won every league at once. Everyone got an excuse as to why Pandora the first team to win all three leagues. Dice wasn't in even though last time Pandora was in twlb we knocked dice out in semi's and lost to penetrate. Its a pub league cause people like exalt who never even got to play a finals in ld isn't in the league anymore. Keep the excuses coming, cause I know you wont be able to win all 3 like we did, going to need a lot of excuses trust me. a2m, exalt, lf and the rest of the haters who got 1 mil excuses as to why we won it, kiss my rings... all 3 of them.
            4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
            Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
            1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

yes, let's complain about this. 2 seasons ago, dice was in twld finals, their lineup was the equivalent of something worse than what pandora produced in twld, yet, no onw is giving them shit for producing such a terrible lineup vs the best squad that ever played twld.

either way, ir has not been said enuff. gg pandora for an amazing achievement!
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Don't know why I was included in your message (was stayon talking shit on my name? lol yea tw staff is dumb). Anyway kiss my 8 rings including the 3 or 4 basing rings earned from when the zone had over 30 people online during non-distension times.
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

lol you aren't anything unless your on a stacked dice roster with 30 lb starters. You and the rest of your squad scattered out of lb when you attempted to do it without odds 100% in your favor. Truth hurts bud and ya you have 8 rings 3 of which jd rings which you had nothing to do with and 5 of them lb rings with a squad that will dissolve if theres any competition that even comes close. Congrats and keep talking crap about us like your squad is anything special. Win da crown then holla at me.

Comment

Originally posted by shayde View Post
                    lol you aren't anything unless your on a stacked dice roster with 30 lb starters. You and the rest of your squad scattered out of lb when you attempted to do it without odds 100% in your favor. Truth hurts bud and ya you have 8 rings 3 of which jd rings which you had nothing to do with and 5 of them lb rings with a squad that will dissolve if theres any competition that even comes close. Congrats and keep talking crap about us like your squad is anything special. Win da crown then holla at me.
                    So a2m has to kiss your 3 rings of which only 1 you actually played for but his 8 don't mean anything despite that he played for 7 of them when twl actually meant something? That makes sense. A lot of pandora people bragging about being 3 league superstars when the only one that has a right to (Ease) hasn't opened his mouth that I've seen. Hell even I've played in and won more twl than you and I'm the worst player in all of subspace, same with tab and he started this game in like 2011. (Insert "you got carried by dice to your titles here) Maybe I did, but no more than you got carried by dice (Cape) and ease to every single title you have. No excuses, you guys got the job done but that doesn't make any of you aside from Ease hot shit, because the majority of you are still total shit in at least 6 ships
                    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by shayde View Post
                      kiss my rings... all 3 of them.
                      And kiss my rings, all 4 of them
                      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

lot of scrubs talking reckless, anyone else triple crown yet?

Comment

No matter what, you say something about dice and lf shows up foaming cause they the only squad good enough to carry him. Only participation you ever had in any twl final was mega putting you in one game so he could prove they could win even with you sharking. Get good and cap a triple crown squad before double posting in fury.
                          Last edited by shayde; 05-19-2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                              TW forums in a nutshell
                              Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                              X