Looking for TWL Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for TWL Ops

For this upcoming season of TWL, it has been decided to ask experienced TWL players/captains to become TWL Ops to asisst with the management of the league. To be clear, this is NOT a Staff position with any associated staff powers or benefits. If you are interested, Reckful is still looking for a few people (preferably from different squads), so leave him a ?message if you are interested or have any questions.
    Former TW Staff

I nominate Ease, guy loves this game

Comment

?? there a process for this or any random mudafka gonna contact u guys and get in? (example oO.Oo)

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        ?? there a process for this or any random mudafka gonna contact u guys and get in? (example oO.Oo)

preference will be given to experienced squad captains first, then experienced twl players. Captains would be best ideally. Of course if no-one applies and all we are left with is oO.Oo (lol kidding).

Anyways you guys asked for this, so im hoping reckful gets plenty of messages.

Comment

Cig Smoke
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

who u guys find so far
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

loles. Nobody wants it
              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

I'll take it. First act, TWL will no longer be run.
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I believe Stayon would be a good candidate for this position. He has experience being a squad captain and a staple player in the league.

Comment

Nobody wants to run this games most important league for you? That seems weird. I personally nominate fozzcatt TWL would be meowmeowmoew
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                    X