TWL ROSTER CAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL ROSTER CAP

Needs to be instituted sooner, rather than later.

We need a firm understanding of TWL rules, before December comes around, if TWL is to start in January.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

roster caps this season are 15 for a 1 league squad 20 for 2 league and 25 for all 3 this was already changed like 2 months ago =p
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
      roster caps this season are 15 for a 1 league squad 20 for 2 league and 25 for all 3 this was already changed like 2 months ago =p
      Thank you for your reply Reckful.

I think it would beneficial to everyone if this was broadcast throughout TWD website and Trench Wars, and perhaps enforced as of now in some way.

I think it is vital to the success of the league, for captains to inform their players of oncoming cuts to roster; so that competitive growth may occur by the
      creation of new squads and/or cut players cohesion with current inactive squads that which to participate in TWL.

If players are made aware of their axed status from a TWL roster, we will see growth in new areas and have a healthy season to boot.
      Otherwise you are looking at last minute squad creation, with lack of chemistry, or competitive bond within squads.
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

When I edit it a post, it just creates an entirely new post. ugh.

Juice

Comment

Working...
        X