This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savanger sabotage by Wolf's Cres

Alright so I returned to Savanger today to find out okyo had accepted Cres and Sir Spider onto the roster and for some unknown (as of yet) reason proceeded to promote Cres to captainship of the squad, to which Cres promoted Sir Spider to captainship, these guys clearly came from Wolf to fuck with our roster and fuck with it they did.. looking at the history Cres made some changes and axed a few people including Misled who currently owns the squad. Not only did they fuck with twd roster but they've took a bunch of people off of our TWL roster too and I do believe we are set to vs them this Sunday? Well after he had sabotaged the TWL roster both Cres and Sir Spider left and re-joined Wolf. Now I'm asking for the TWL roster to be fixed as this was blatant sabotage.. we need players: Gravestone, Collossus, Flammable , Clinic and Mobey to be placed back onto our roster.

http://twd.trenchwars.net/?v=onthemo...&squadID=12389
    http://twl.trenchwars.net/index.php?...r&teamid=12389

p.s fuk u cres

Comment

Why am I becoming fixated on this forum?? All I can say is I talked to cres and heard he was headed to savs because he lost his spot in twl on wolf. When we played you guys thurs night he was trying his heart out to beat us and I think Savs won. the night was a blur though... you sure about this? Maybe he just got his spot back. This could just be another example of the roster limit of 15 wrecking havoc on the single division squads.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Don't know all the facts yet, waiting for Cres to pipe up. If that is the case then he probably duped okyo into making him cap so he could change the roster where he saw fit and then when Wolf offered him his place back he thought he'd axe our most active players from the TWL roster.

Comment

LOL relax i didn't sabotage anything. i axed misled and star fox who were both inactive as in not seen for the last 10 days. not to mention the majority of the squad wanted this at the time. nothing happened.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

btw i didn't even touch twl roster. it was like that already lol. you freaking out over nothing.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lol alright for you, your squad has active players rostered for Round 1. Can I request an OP to clarify Cres' claim that he didn't touch our TWL roster? As for Misled, he wasn't inactive.. no doubt it's an attempt to make him dissolve squad. Also I heard an OP put you back on Wolf's TWL roster after soft-lock so it's bullshit if we can't fix our roster because of this.

Comment

feel like we r playing mafia right now

1. after i was made cap i axed misled and star fox. those were the only relevant changes i made. both haven't been seen in 10 days and i doubt they will show up tomorrow anyways. not to mention i was edged on to make those moves from savanger members themselves.

2. have a staff member check my claim about touching the twl roster because i didnt.

3. if i really was attempting to dissolve savanger then i would of axed active people or maybe....actually dissolved the squad.

4. twl hasnt even started yet so soft lock isn't even in effect. the first game is this sunday so i dont see why changes can't be made. your argument of "let me add these people to twl roster because cres sabotaged us" is invalid. but the argument of "twl hasnt even started yet so why cant i change my twl roster" is valid. if anything this brings up the issue of how bad the rules are.

5. y u not trust cres. last thing id want is for savanger to dissolve. i even vs staff when they gave u guys a warning for not showing 5 for preseason.

Comment

1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Just going by whats being said by caps.

As for the TWL roster, olde has tried making amendments but as of right now no changes are possible?

Comment

Someone say dissolve savanger?
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

ey yo u can check da logs and c i got promoted and demoted and didn't do nothin brutha

allow apology for this blatant slander
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
                            Just going by whats being said by caps.

As for the TWL roster, olde has tried making amendments but as of right now no changes are possible?
                            I thought the same lol (everything pointed in that direction), sorry cres!

Comment

I was allowed to coz u left me again

Comment

Working...
                              X