TWL Live Commentary/Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Live Commentary/Radio

Just thought I'd make an offer to the TWL community to play some live music and offer some live commentary during TWL games this season in addition to what Weedle did last week, not in replacement of. For a few hours each Sunday I could play some tunes, do some live commentary and maybe some interviews via skype during the broadcast and what not. I already have all my own equipment and pay for the stream myself for another game that I play, so this is not sponsored by TW in any sense, hence why I am not going to PM anybody in-game and ask for permission, but instead do it just because I feel like it if there is enough interest. If you think you would enjoy this additional aspect added to your sunday afternoons please let me know and I'll start this week, if there is not enough interest I simply won't do it. Easy enough
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

I would definitely tune in!

Comment

100% would love it and will tune in (if its like weedles)... commentary just adds spice to the twl match. Some people would come just to listen rather than watch the game. If your going to do this- plz let there be many public adverts: 30mins then 10 mins before the twl game starts (Also during the match in yellow chat). This way people will clearly get the message and if people keep commentating each sun- expect 400+ players turning up (population should increase each sun if commentary continues).
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I'm not unrealistic enough to expect my commentary/music to magically bring 200 people back into the zone on weekends, but instead to provide a bit of humor and entertainment to those that are still here. With that said my commentary will not be exactly like the recordings, as they can edit/comment as they see it, whereas via my stream there will be a 5 second-20 second delay depending on where in the world you are. So I can say BOOM HEADSHOT for a particularly satisfying facial in a LJ match and everybody is going to hear it at different times, but theres nothing I can do about that

Edit: Also I doubt they will advert it. Speaking from experience they typically don't do anything that doesn't benefit them personally, what I'm hoping for is the snowball effect that 10 people tune in and tell 10 friends, who tell 20 others etc etc etc. We should be able to get it out enough in public chats to get a pretty decent turnout
        Last edited by LF; 01-14-2014, 10:10 PM.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

sounds gud wud listen
          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami
          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
            I'm not unrealistic enough to expect my commentary/music to magically bring 200 people back into the zone on weekends, but instead to provide a bit of humor and entertainment to those that are still here.
            well i I no it includes bots but we actually had a population of 320+ last Sunday so 400 could be reached: twl itself increases pop by over 100 on Sundays so if advertised properly, ur gonna create even more interest.

If it's not advertised, I'll do my best (as long as I no what games ur commentating and the link)
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

why would we not want to advertise this? I'm all for it it adds another dimension to TWL, great idea. Be nice LF
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Would definitely listen as well! Good work!

Comment

I have no problem advertising it.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

Always up to listen to some nice tunes and commentary during TWL, we will support it where we can.
                    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I'm all up in this
                      FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                      Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                      FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                      Burzum> meaning what
                      Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                      RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Looks like we're a go then, so let me leave a very basic list of things that I will NOT do...

I have no intentions of talking non-stop for 2-3 hours. There is going to be a good deal of music being played when there is no games being played, and even some during the actual games. I will take some requests and play what you guys want to hear, but I will not play all the same kind of stuff and I will avoid the hardcore rap simply because I don't like it. There will likely be songs that some people like and others hate at the same time so save your bitching about how much I suck. If you really dislike what I play simply tune out or turn your volume down because all whining is going to do is make me not want to do it anymore. In regards to commentary I will call people out, I will play along with your little inside jokes and tease people within reason and I will try to give props where props are due. What I won't do is be downright nasty so think before you ask me to say something or I may turn it around on you instead. With that said this upcoming week will be a test, Im not exactly sure how to do it just yet but hoping that I can just wing it and figure it out as we go. I also will not be broadcasting during my own TWLB games as I don't need to be lagging out while my squad needs me to lose by less than we would lose otherwise if I wasn't playing. All in all tune in and check it out, listen to some tunes and have a laugh. If it works I will keep doing it, if it doesn't no big deal.

Comment

r u gna do this dis weekend?

Comment

Working...
                          X