Outcome of Wolf being dissolved 1/22/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outcome of Wolf being dissolved 1/22/14

After having restored wolfs roster and hearing the story around the events I've taken some action to strongly encourage others not to do this. First though the story. This evening the player Mighty created the alias "Pysmorph" and talked his way into a captain position on wolf as a "Javelin captain" which he then immediately dissolved. This is not the kind of behavior that should ever be allowed to occur in or around TWL as I feel the league should come with some level of fair play from all involved. As such the following action is being taken.

Mighty has been TWD Banned for his actions for a duration discussed with him. He is also barred from competing in TWL for the remainder of the season.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

those punishments are too harsh imo. was a harmless troll that was easily fixed (nothing to take away from the work reckful had to do to sort it out). if anything ban paky for falling for such a terrible troll.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      those punishments are too harsh imo. was a harmless troll that was easily fixed (nothing to take away from the work reckful had to do to sort it out). if anything ban paky for falling for such a terrible troll.
      I second this motion. As a matter of fact. We would like mighty to be our new captain, in place of Paky Dude.-

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL agreed
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

either u guys r trolling Reckful, or u r stupid AF.

Paky nice guy, Mighty sounds like some fgt I never heard of. Ban that guy for life, thanks.
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

this how you repay cres for supporting your roster appeal? for shame son
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

id say these punishments arent harsh enough, because faggots keep saying "was a harmless troll" as if it were nothing
              escalate it to a zone ban as well and start ridding the zone of the cancer thats killing it
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Also another update. qan has restored all of wolfs stats for the year.
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

lol thats pretty funny

Comment

i wish i could see the log of paky dude getting convinced to give mighty cap

Comment

the wolf of TWL street
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Oh god, you guys fkin done? LOL. Nobody falls for fking mispelled name and instantly promotes him to captain..?

I think you guys should start paying attention to what information the screen tells you. If you can't find the difference between Pysmorph and Psymorph, I guess it's not a miracle after all that dreamwin can go 9-5 vs u in a srs DD
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

2:Pysmorph> (Paky Dude)> lets talk more after game
                          2:Pysmorph> (Paky Dude)> ill be down
                          2:Pysmorph> told him ill take his squad to lj finals

Comment

Question. Was Mighty's second alias registered? Wouldn't that be an even greater ban? Why would some random player from an LB squad want to dissolve a LD squad? Has to be a second party involved. Either way, Paky is dumb as fuck.
                            Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

First time now reading about this - I find it great that Wolf's roster and stats have been restored. Thumbs up for everyone involved who decided to do this and helped making this happen. It's a great thing and it's only fair.

I also believe that this "harmless troll action", as it's getting labelled by some of you guys is utter crap and you should feel ashamed for trying to defend the action that has been done by Mighty. It's just lame and unfair and doesn't belong into a community like ours, where fairness and friendship should matter along with competition. And competition can just happen on a fair and (at least somewhat) friendly environment. Even though I must say Wolf's captains probably aren't the brightest candles on the cake for allowing this to happen.

I think that the punishment is about right, at least TWL wise. And a TWD ban for this crap also seems about right.

Thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                              X