Cougars replaced by Enemy TWLJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougars replaced by Enemy TWLJ

Cougars received another warning this week for not playing the minimum number of players in TWLJ. They have forfeited their spot in TWLJ and are being replaced by Enemy. Enemy will receive another 5 roster spots for an additional league and will start in week 5.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

hard lock fam, better be players on thier current twd roster

Comment

RIP Cougars. This is 100% Shaun's fault.

Comment

Shaun and LK most useless capts. Don't get why hardlock affects players that have yet to play any games in twlj, and seeing that cougars is officially out of the league. Should be able to play and participate for any of the other squads. Fix this thanks.
        THUNDER
        SK8
        कुछ कुछ होता है
        kuch kuch hota hai

Comment

LOOOOOOL struck? is that forum sig serious?! u dis gud?
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            Cougars received another warning this week for not playing the minimum number of players in TWLJ. They have forfeited their spot in TWLJ and are being replaced by Enemy. Enemy will receive another 5 roster spots for an additional league and will start in week 5.
            Since when did TWL enforce the 5 player rule? Quicksand is still the only squad to go undefeated in TWL while playing every game 4v5. If Quicksand could win 4v5 and go undefeated, what's the problem with any other squad trying it? Why remove a squad from TWL due to not having 5 players?

OH RIGHT!!! I FORGOT TINY!!! You were the one that forced the roster cap for TWL squads, saying that it would make squads always have 5 players and be MORE active!

How's that working out?
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ty 4 this cres aka benny lava ^___^, and yea cud haf easily have played with the 4players we had in the arena. Allow me 4 twl
              THUNDER
              SK8
              कुछ कुछ होता है
              kuch kuch hota hai

Comment

Working...
              X