All-Star conferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Star conferences

Ill start posting the actual player voting once round 5 games are complete and let it run for the remainder of the season. For now the conferences we will be using for east vs west will be as follows.

TWLD East:
    Fierce
    Wolf
    Enemy
    Juans

TWLD West:
    Pandora
    Value
    Paladen
    Savanger

TWLJ East:
    Fierce
    Pandora
    Dudgeon
    Enemy / Cougars

TWLJ West:
    Value
    dicE
    Revenge
    Juans

TWLB East:
    Pandora
    Dudgeon
    Value
    Revenge

TWLB West:
    dicE
    Enemy
    Fierce
    Warhable

Reminder this is just the format where players can come from for each conference. Voting for players will being next week good luck to everyone.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

how u gona put dice and enemy in same conference for lb and pandora/fierce for lj this guy..
    Last edited by Hulk; 02-14-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
      how u gona put dice and enemy in same conference for lb and pandora/fierce for lj this guy..

Meh... I see nothing particularly egregious with those splits. Each squad has strong individuals; some respected squads have faded and some weaker squads have upset. If you think that's stacked either way, you're under a grave misapprehension. And what's with the tone, homezilla - "this guy.." Think youre so much hotter? Fuk outta here with your wanky ill-proportioned comment.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
      X