• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah it clears it up if its top 6

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      "Crescent Seal

not that im against it but flew is able to play for lightning strike even after being on wolf since both the soft/hardlocks have passed? "

"Reckful

I treat replacement squads like soft lock is just coming on. Mainly so they can actually get some decent players that havent played in twl yet =p"

"Exalt
      Yeah, as far as I've been told, it's something to do with him being on LS BEFORE LS was officially in TWL. Due to LS being a replacement squad, any1 on LS b4 making TWL is eligible. For instance, a lot of savanger players joined LS recently, and none of them are eligible to play. Make a lil more sense? I'm also eligable to play as well, while I wasn't for Wolf to due hardlock. It's a weird rule, but I guess that's one of the loopholes with replacement squads? "

So I do hope everyone realizes this is sort of putting us/Paladen at a disadvantage since we have had to struggle along all season following rules with the roster we had. These guys basically get to choose from entire zone and seek out best wbs who haven't twled, plus Lighting Strike wasn't even a squad when TWL quali's began which I believe is the criteria in order to be a replacement squad to be able to play TWL. I'm not going to appeal or fight this I guess though since we will be making playoffs either way this year but I'm just saying this is some fly by the cuff stuff. I understand how this has happened though. Just in a way sucks for us lol. We will be ready to fight though. GL guys. This is a rule for next season that should definitely be worked out and written
      Jessup.... You know I like you as a person and a player, but I seriously need to tell you this for your own benefit:

You whine and cry way, way, way, way, way too much. Get the fuck over it.

You do realize that EVERYONE that is eligable to play in TWL for Lightning Strike was on Lightning Strike BEFORE Savanger decided to show up with only 4 again and get booted out of TWL? You do realize this, correct? Not a single soul on that squad had any foreknowledge or clue that it would eventually be a replacement squad for any TWLD squad whatsoever. We joined it to have fun, not to sneak our way into TWL through some weird backdoor loophole.

So why are you crying about it? It isn't our faults that Savanger got booted out of TWL. It seriously isn't. You've made appeals over dumb shit like one of your very bad players being ineligible to play due to him being a double squadder (which he probably is). You've cried so much about a loss to Pandora (in which you got completely destroyed so badly that not even Sika using Cheat Engine could've saved you) that you managed to get it replayed for another day. Congratz. You managed to waste not only your entire squad's time, but also everyone on Pandora's time as well by having to play and beat you twice now. Is that fair to Pandora that two of your players (neither of which are any good) are brother/sister/cousins/whatever the fuck they are? No?

Maybe we should all appeal the entire Paladen roster, because it puts everyone at a disadvantage to have to play complete laggots that eat every shot and their bullets show up 10 feet in front of their ships. They just keep playing with 3 laggouts until they can be subbed, while in the mean time they are basically lag cheating. Do you see anyone complaining about that? No, you don't.

Anyways, how is this whole thing some "fly by the cuff" stuff? Are you angry that you don't get to play 5v4 against Savanger? That's really what it's about, isn't it? You are mad that you don't get to play Savanger vs 4 random people and get a free win. That's honestly the entire point you are trying to make here, and I'm sorry Jessup, but I"m calling you out on it.

Like I said before, nobody that can play in TWL for Lightning Strike had any clue that Savanger was going to be kicked out of TWL. Nobody at all. It came as a surprise to all of us. Would you rather none of the players be able to play, because random luck so happened to fall in the favor of allowing certain players the ability to play TWL after hardlock? What EXACTLY is your complaint based on?

As for anyone else who wants to complain about Flew or me or anyone else playing TWL after hardlock, all I can tell you is that you should've joined Lightning Strike yourselves, played a bunch of games to get that squad in position to be a replacement squad, and then also get Savanger to not show 5 people for weeks at a time to get replaced. Any player in Trenchwars could have done this. Why didn't you? I fail to see how anything is not fair when all the rest of you had this same chance. Oh right, you refused to join a "newbie squad" like Lightning Strike, one that wasn't even in TWL. Well now it is, so deal with it.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Speaking of someone that needs to stfu.
        Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

LOL Exalt !! Let's meet on playground Sunday at 5 pm and take care of this feud !

Ps..The scenario you mentioned surrounding the Pandora appeal is totally inaccurate and wrong. It's my job as a cap to look out for our squad when something goes amiss.

Gonna put on my Tesla chain mail lightning suit tomorrow I made. Hope it works. I've yet to test it .. but watch out !! :P
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

The rule is a strange one Jessup, but with lightning strike only coming in to TWL with 2 matches to play why do you sound almost fearful they will win? Yes they can pick up a few players here and there but almost all the top wbs are nailed down into higher squads.

The rules are more lenient for a squad coming in with only 2 games to play - they are a replacement squad just so we can keep all the matches running and maybe give a few newer players a taste of TWL, if a squad could get into the playoffs with just 2 matches then shame on you
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

jessup makes a valid point. there is a loophole there and if it happens to prevent his squad to enter playoffs he has every right to be concerned
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

this is why i basically brought it up because to a squad like lightning strike wins and losses have no implications, but for a struggling squad like paladen they mean a lot. it makes sense to allow players like chuckle and exalt to play because they weren't rostered on any twl squad prior to this, but someone like flew who has played in 3 matches for Wolf and then decides to hop it does sort of matter. he is basically being rewarded by being allowed to play for another squad with a disregard for the rules. like i said, it doesn't really matter to me but Jessup has the right to express legitimate concern over this.
                Last edited by Crescent Seal; 02-23-2014, 01:55 PM.
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  this is why i basically brought it up because to a squad like lightning strike wins and losses have no implications, but for a struggling squad like paladen they mean a lot. it makes sense to allow players like chuckle and exalt to play because they weren't rostered on any twl squad prior to this, but someone like flew who has played in 3 matches for Wolf and then decides to hop it does sort of matter. he is basically being rewarded by being allowed to play for another squad with a disregard for the rules. like i said, it doesn't really matter to me but Jessup has the right to express legitimate concern over this.
                  This point I do somewhat agree with, but you guys fail to understand that the rules that I was told were basically this: Anyone that was on Lightning Strike prior to last Sunday, before Savanger was booted out of TWL, is eligible to play the next two following TWL matches. This basically means that Flew or anyone else that had played TWL prior to that prior Sunday had no clue whatsoever that they were going to play in another TWL, let alone had any nefarious or ill-willed intentions as a way to loophole their way back into TWL.

Also, Lightning Strike, as far as I know, did not add a single new person to the TWL roster that was not already on Lightning Strike prior to that Sunday. Sure, a few Savanger members without a squad (since theirs dissolved) joined the TWD roster to play DD games, but they cannot play TWL. Does this make a little more sense now?
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Not to discourage people from actually writing these in the future but why is someone who's been out of the loop for 4 years doing it? Last I checked Pandora had at least 2 of the best Solo players in the game, being Mythril and Best (Yeah, might not have known about that last one, being gone so long). The next time you write one of these ask around for some background info first, it'll make reading these more nodding and less rolling of eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by LaSenza View Post
                      Not to discourage people from actually writing these in the future but why is someone who's been out of the loop for 4 years doing it? Last I checked Pandora had at least 2 of the best Solo players in the game, being Mythril and Best (Yeah, might not have known about that last one, being gone so long). The next time you write one of these ask around for some background info first, it'll make reading these more nodding and less rolling of eyes.
                      Would you like to do it? I certainly would rather not waste my time, but nobody else wants to. So like I said, would you like to? Are you volunteering? Awesome! Everyone, LaSenza is the new LD Prediction and Hot or Not writer!!!! Give him a pat on the back!

Or are you rolling your eyes again for being useless?
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I could perhaps, but then again I don't get to watch every game on the weekend, being that I need to play in a few and be there to support my team for the other. In all honesty I wouldn't be opposed in helping someone write one of these if it actually ended up being something of quality rather then necessity. You should try taking criticism a little better next time Exalt. Not everyone is trying to troll here.

Comment

yeah lasenza is a genuinely good person who never trolls so please hear him out exalt.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lol Cres !! I found that quite funny. :laugh:
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

And I found you losing to lightning strike funny too jessup.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X