No announcement yet.

Season 18: TWLD Official Predictions Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exalt, I felt the same way changing from 1440x900. ..and then I was using 1600x1024..and then reso limit changed and now I'm at 1280x1024.. it's pretty frustrating getting properly adjusted to each and still manage to dodge/rush/midrange at a normal to competitive level.. my javelin has hurt tremendously because I've been on diff resos and I just don't get that same feel/vibe so I'll have really good games or really bad ones.. luckier in wb I'm utilizing the radar alot more but it's still insane how many off screen bullets hit me just due to the fact I'm not used to it.. I will admit though..big bullets help me out tremendously in the grand scheme of things. Either way man, if you want, I can try and help you unrust and get some of the old Exalt back. Just let me know.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      whoa there, i was never on elusive/syndicate. i somehow managed to join good squads at one time though. co-captaining sweet with vt was great, mostly nobodies first season and then we got better season after season (fatal was just a namechange).

I, too, know what it feels like going from being a force to being useless so i'll gladly give any advice I can.
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        whoa there, i was never on elusive/syndicate. i somehow managed to join good squads at one time though. co-captaining sweet with vt was great, mostly nobodies first season and then we got better season after season (fatal was just a namechange).

I, too, know what it feels like going from being a force to being useless so i'll gladly give any advice I can.
        Yes, I remember sweet back when you guys were in the beginning stages and "newbies" more or less. I think in a lot of ways, the growth of that squad was comparable to Quicksand. We all started Me/Izor/Kthx/Racka as total newbies, but we figured out that whole "team rush/vulch" strategy and entered TWL as the expected 0-10 squad, and ended up raping squads like -final- and all that pretty badly lol. I think sweet was in that first TWL Quicksand was in, so we kinda started the same year. I'm glad you guys finally won a LD title though. Maybe QS will remake again and finally win it this time, instead of losing to Thunder (amazing how we can beat them 4v5 but then lose in finals lol :P)
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
        X