revenge vs pandora twlj APPEAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revenge vs pandora twlj APPEAL

hello would like to appeal for a replay of the match or disqualification/forfeiture of Pandora in regards to turbans super cheat lag jumping 6 inch gaps through sets of bullets then bombing etc etc.

This appeal is a bit of a stir I havent finished investigating and making a decision on it but I havent forgotten Ill try to find the last few people and get an answer out tommorow.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

so when will there be a response to this?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Appeal Granted.Took awhile for me to consider this one voting from TWL ops was pretty 1 sided in favor of it due to the extremely delayed action taken by staff in this matter.
        5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
        1:Cig <er>> ROFL
        1:fiS> LOL
        1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

lol? Are you seriously granting this? As I pointed out in SEVERAL ?helps before TWL started that weekend half of the finnish population had that same lag as turban. Pretty sure every game that had finnish players in should be replayed if this one is

Comment

lol tiny is the worst twl op of all time. i like how i subbed turban as soon as a staff member pm'd me and some how this is still granted. not to mention this game was a total joke and none of their javs showed and they get a redo, interesting stuff

Comment

How many times are we going to have to replay a match due to the failures of TWL staff? Start holding people accountable for their mistakes and stop wasting my time. I've played this league far too long to watch you shit all over the efforts of everyone that came before you. You've turned an already weakened season into a complete mockery. Over half the squads have already received warnings and as it stands a single victory pretty much guarantees a playoff appearance.
              Phiz> I probably am gay
              Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

ROFL since when u granting appeals because of lag. Pretty sure this didn't affect the outcome anyways. No hate to menel and my bois but this is ridiculous D:
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

TWL Season 18 is a joke. Two thumbs down.

Pandora is a joke. Never seen so many whiny useless losers and trolls on one squad. Kids get stomped and act like the hoes they are. No surprise when you have losers like Zidane, Ease, Beam, Tanzu, Mattey, Cape, Tsunami, Kyou, Steadman, Turban and Rough on one squad. No respect for this generation of turds, who only think about themselves, trolling and dont give a dam about the zone or the leagues- zero contribution to improving the zone. Pandora sets the bar so low, this is supposed to be the leagues first 3 league TWL winning squad? But its more like a group of the zones biggest losers. Being 3 league champs means nothing, when the league is dead and no one cares. A handful of players on the squad like Myth are good people, that's it.

Tiny is a joke. Worst TWL op ever.

Reckfuls inability to manage the league is a joke but at least he trys and cares.
                  Last edited by Rule; 02-25-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

lol rule loves me

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      ROFL since when u granting appeals because of lag. Pretty sure this didn't affect the outcome anyways. No hate to menel and my bois but this is ridiculous D:
                      here's why the appeal was made. please note i am not a cap.

-zeebu asked early in the game if the host could spec turban
                      -turban lagged out atleast twice that i saw
                      -people other than zeebu from our team typed 'wtf' when turban teleported across the map and killed some players
                      -he was specced by the host late into the game when the match was basically over

1. this situation should have been dealt with much faster
                      2. undeniably, pandora played better, that's beside the point.

here's the rule that should've/could've been taken into account

5.03 Uncontrollable Lag
                      If a participating player's lag is, in the view of the referee or TWL Op, creating an unfair advantage for his squad, and he is not suspected of cheating or manipulation of lag, then the player will be asked to reconnect or be substituted. If the player fails to comply within a reasonable amount of time, the referee or TWL Op may lock the player in spec until they reconnect or are substituted. If a reconnect does not fix the player's lag, a referee or TWL Op can tell him and/or his captain to substitute him.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Turban's had the same questionable lag for years and players learn to avoid him as he eats.

I think its unlikely Revenge would/will beat Pandora in a rematch, but they deserve one when Turban is bouncing around like a ping pong ball.

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                          How many times are we going to have to replay a match due to the failures of TWL staff? Start holding people accountable for their mistakes and stop wasting my time.
                          +1

is tiny seriously still a twlop?

mind blown.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                            here's the rule that should've/could've been taken into account

5.03 Uncontrollable Lag
                            If a participating player's lag is, in the view of the referee or TWL Op, creating an unfair advantage for his squad, and he is not suspected of cheating or manipulation of lag, then the player will be asked to reconnect or be substituted. If the player fails to comply within a reasonable amount of time, the referee or TWL Op may lock the player in spec until they reconnect or are substituted. If a reconnect does not fix the player's lag, a referee or TWL Op can tell him and/or his captain to substitute him.
                            The rule would matter if turban hadn't been subbed out almost immediately after being asked to. This appeal is ridiculous and anyone with half a brain would've denied it right away.
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

No offense to revenge but what the fuck? How can we be punished for following the rules and also not only are you granting an appeal, you're now allowing revenge to get the line they want online, since their javs didn't show.. I don't believe it will change the overall result but still, why are we getting the short end of the stick again?
                              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Working...
                              X