2pm Sunday March 9

Captain - Apok

Starters
    Apok
    Cranium
    Lasenza
    Rasaq
    Welt

*Dak was qualified for the starters, but was 4th in the list of Fierce players voted in. So, Dak will only play if 1 Fierce player can not.*

Subs
    1. Flew
    2. Nowyoudie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Western Conference All Stars

Captain - Best

Starters

Best
    Jessup
    Mythril
    Ricko
    Weak

*Ease was qualified as the first sub, but will fill in if a Pandora player drops off as he was the 4th from his squad voted in. *

Subs
    1. Mitb
    2. Burnt

Confirmed
    Unconfirmed
    Last edited by Tiny; 03-09-2014, 12:11 AM. Reason: typeo
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Please contact a TWL Operator if you can not make it to the game so we have ample time to replace you. Thank you

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Ahahaha rasaq gonna hafta team with welt gl

Comment

yo how the fuck does someone who negs the entire season and only goes positive against Enemy qualify to be in allstars. Dunno why we got no namers in instead of Ease. You might as well have let beam play this shit.

Comment

It's who the people voted for which I don't agree with.

Comment

It's how people voted....no matter how baffling it is.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
              yo how the fuck does someone who negs the entire season and only goes positive against Enemy qualify to be in allstars. Dunno why we got no namers in instead of Ease. You might as well have let beam play this shit.
              Ease was voted in. 3 of his pandora buddies beat him in voting just like dak in the eastern conference. Would you like to fill the entire allstar team with Pandora? I think that would be loads of fun.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Ease already is an all-star on his own right, you won't see anything new from him. Besides, why bother bro, the All-Star Game never really worked well.

PS: Since it's playoffs time I can't be the nice Portuguese goof anymore.

PS 2: So, I bet your talking about Jessup. Rude as fuck. For all I care, and that I remember off, I think the first time I saw you was like 4 years ago? If I were to do the math, and considering Jessup has been for a long time leading with Jebass and others, TW's oldest squad, makes me think...who da fuck you think you are? You're a bigger no namer by a mile. Cringe with embarrassment is what I can think off when I know I have to face toddlers like you in LB.

PS 3: Sit. Ronaldo #1
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!

-Jim Mora
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Yeah man, 10 years of paladen and still mediocre. Definitely deserving of that spot. Also, does it actually matter who you think I am? Been playing "4" years and still have better results than this queer.

Comment

Yeah man, 10 years of paladen and still mediocre. Definitely deserving of that spot. Also, does it actually matter who you think I am? Been playing "4" years and still have better results than this queer.
                      Never heard of you. Stfu

Also, looking at those rosters... it seems to me that either you should have enforced a "one player from every squad" rule, or ignored that entirely and let people vote in the best talent, which naturally means people such as Cranium would never, ever, ever, ever be in any all-star game, and East/West would be Fierce vs Pandora.

You didn't do either though, and now are trying to half-ass it into making it better. It isn't. In no universe should Cranium ever be considered a LD All-Star simply because his squad got defaulted into TWLD due to too many squads being let in and only 10 total squads being on the TWDD ladder. Fucking ridiculous. Players like that are absolutely horrible, don't play the ship, and are somehow TWLD All-Stars? Way to make a mockery of the entire thing. You also make him a starter???

That's just one player of many I could choose from. This entire TWLD has been a fucking joke when every squad that didn't dissolve, become a replacement and thus had no chance anyway, or named Juans with like an 800 rating in TWDD (fucking kidding me??? HOW did that squad make LD?) got into the playoffs. Fucking joke
                      Last edited by Exalt; 03-07-2014, 07:23 PM.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Where's the HoN thread there buddy.

Comment

Hardly an all star game. But a huge shout out to my boyyyyyy Rasaq aka f-35 aka zodiark aka HeFloakinNeow for the well deserved allstar starter status. Guy has been feasting every game.

cresaq
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

A real all star game would of looked like this:

East:
                            Apok
                            Lasenza (C)
                            Deez Nuts
                            Dak
                            Rasaq

Sub: Welt, Skepsis

West:
                            Ease
                            Mythril
                            Best (C)
                            Racka
                            Ricko

Subs: Burnt, War, Weak

Not only are these people deserving but it would be competitive and actually entertaining to watch.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Dunno why Exalt even posting on this thread. Shouldn't you be campaigning about becoming part of the "TW Council". Garbage ass newbie who still thinks he was good at this game. Now I see where vys went ...
                              Last edited by Hulk; 03-09-2014, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X