Please make announcements about the change of TWL format when playoffs come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO VA > Zidane
    But anyone paired with Mattey is going to appear to be better then they really are; I once saw Goddess shark with Mattey and she looked like she was 115 pounds.
    Eph

Comment

Zid has played 4x more bds than me, has run the squad great and has earned his spot. But it would be a nice gesture to let the vat play a single round of shark this season. I've looked forward to twl and playoffs and playing dice every year for last 6 years or some shit, now I'm a back up terr. My ego is looking into the abyss and abyss is looking right back.

Comment

Just a reminder to any Euro's who log in between now and game time, DST takes effect this weekend, so matches will be at the posted time, but one hour EARLIER if you forget to set back your clocks. Or possibly 1 hour later. Idk one of those two.

(DOCOMO)>Anyways, only Gaza, Bethlehem, Amman, and Damascus are affected lol
        (DOCOMO)>Lebanon and Morocco too

Comment

Microsoft uses a neat service for their webinars, might want to get the links to this on the website, too. Just fill in the form here and you get a link to use on TWD or TW website:
          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Besides, this seems to add quite a bit of google ranking.

Comment

Maybe if someone wrote announcements on the twl website it'd help people remember to check that the bots have the correct 40 minute timers on them too.
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
              Maybe if someone wrote announcements on the twl website it'd help people remember to check that the bots have the correct 40 minute timers on them too.
              The TWL website needs to be nuked and a new one created. It's pretty much fucked as it is. I would take a 1996 AOL looking website over the one we have, as long as it functions correctly. The one we have kinda sucks big monkey balls.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

We habe plans of replacing the twl website, and work on such is already underway
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                X