• Show
Clear All

• Playoff HoN's and Vids

where are they
    Big Chill

Stolen by Carmen Sandiego
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. We write these HoN's through season, even about boring 50-20 or 15-0 games but when it comes to playoffs and it matters we just stop.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Rodney can't wait to get that not of the week.
        fu

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
          Rodney can't wait to get that not of the week.
          I laughed at the conversation you two had Sunday. I'd have to say Rodney got the best of you .
          1:Hydride> who we play next week
          1:ReNdErED> Pandora
          1:ReNdErED> gulp
          1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
          1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
          1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
          1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
          1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride View Post
            I laughed at the conversation you two had Sunday. I'd have to say Rodney got the best of you .
            Lol she mad
            Big Chill

Comment

The lack of the TWBL HoN is my fault, although I never committed to writing more than the regular season. If I was going to list my excuses it would start with things like losing motivation due to feeling badly and when I mention to another TW player 2 weeks ago that I have cancer was told “good, I hope you die”. Or I could talk about the number of hours that I spent doing the regular season HoN (a bit over 21 hours total).

But bottom line is that I hated doing it to begin with. Who gives a shit what my opinion is about these games? Who the fuck am I to say that this player or that player was good or sucked? We all know the game, we all have opinions on who played well or not. HoN is best when written as inflammatory shit talk. I was the wrong guy for this and my write ups sucked because of it.

So I am sorry that I stopped, am sorry I lost my motivation, am sorry that I ever agreed to do it in the first place.
              eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                The lack of the TWBL HoN is my fault, although I never committed to writing more than the regular season. If I was going to list my excuses it would start with things like losing motivation due to feeling badly and when I mention to another TW player 2 weeks ago that I have cancer was told “good, I hope you die”. Or I could talk about the number of hours that I spent doing the regular season HoN (a bit over 21 hours total).

But bottom line is that I hated doing it to begin with. Who gives a shit what my opinion is about these games? Who the fuck am I to say that this player or that player was good or sucked? We all know the game, we all have opinions on who played well or not. HoN is best when written as inflammatory shit talk. I was the wrong guy for this and my write ups sucked because of it.

So I am sorry that I stopped, am sorry I lost my motivation, am sorry that I ever agreed to do it in the first place.
                eph
                Man I didn't know you had cancer... I srs hope everything works out for ya + they get rid of it. It's disgusting someone actually said that comment to u. Well anyway Ty for your efforts to try and make twl/ this game fun for everyone . Don't apologise for losing motivation... Considering the circumstances it's amazing u tried to help out
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I laughed at your terring skills, Hydride.
                  fu

Comment

I really liked your HoN's, even though they didn't capture my greatness in nearly enough words. I believe I clicked a like button to try to show you my deep appreciation for your work. Last year I did some hot or nots and I got lots of likes and it's fun being liked, even if it is just by internet warriors. Cancer feeds off of negativity, break out of your pity party and try to understand the wow of now.

Comment

Eph,
                      I thought you did a good job with HoN and I enjoyed reading it. I think there's definitely a desire from the readership for scything commentary and lambasting people in HoN, but it's not a requirement, and if people aren't happy, fuck them, they can do their own HoN or stfu.

Good luck with beating cancer, hope it goes well.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X