TWLD Postponement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Postponement

Now that the forums actually work for me again I'll put some info out on it. TWLD Finals are postponed until a time and date both squad agree on. I have opened up any day of the week for them to play at their convenience as I will make adjustments to ensure it is properly hosted. The round that was started last night manually will be discarded due to the massive server lag that ended it in the first place.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

As an aside, next year, don;t allow games to be schedule one hour from each other. No best of 3 to 20 min LB game is going to last an hour.

Comment

The timeslots were mostly a place holder Vati to keep them spaced out and give people a general idea of starts. Any of the 3 games could of easily been over an hour going 3 rounds LB be the most obvious to do so.
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful

Comment

When Fierce discussed with you over the bs that we have to replay a round with no advantage considering 3 Pandora's were on 9 and we were winning 35-25 without lag (you can talk to anyone in spec recording the score who confirmed it, 3 people who were not on Fierce/Pandora) .. You told us because of circumstances with the zone we would have to replay the ENTIRE round, even despite you agreeing it was almost a sure win by Fierce.

Now you say that you awarded Pandora the win in TWLB rd 3 because it was an obvious victory (sounds like some personal bias).. You know what you told me about replaying our TWLD round 1? Reckful> Well if you guys were decisively winning the round then you could do it again next time you face them. <---( WITH A MUDAFUCKIN SMILEY FACE ATTACHED, YOU AWFUL PERSON) So my question is: why do we get this attitude and bogus answer from you when the same thing happened to us in our TWLD vs Pandora as what happened in TWLB between dicE and Pandora?

^ Based on the above principle would it not be fair to ask Pandora the same thing? Pandora: If you guys were winning with such ease against dicE when bot decided to fuck up and ruin TWL, why not just do it again and get a legitimate win where no one will doubt you? All I hear is about zidane telling everyone to stfu and give Pandora credit, why not earn it like this? If Fierce is forced to replay TWLD (which clearly benefits Pandora more than anyone else) , Reckful should remain consistent and make all of TWL replayable or atleast TWLB which was complete BOLOGNA. You are using the rule of if something goes wrong with TWL : bots/ lag/ server the results will be scrapped against our legitimate TWLD (I'd say over 90% we would have won) rd 1 WIN to null it, if that's the case.. all of TWL should be replayed. Maybe that will make everyone forget how awful yesterday panned out.
        M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

Everyone in the TWLD arena was angry with the decision saying, "wtf? Fierce obviously had that win", multiple people counted it at 35-25 before lag started I don't give a fuck about what you think the score was you biased awful person! (Reckful? is that you?), and then possibly 39-27 when fights kept going after lag, we probably got 40 actually seeing as beam went 6-12.. Either way, complete horse shit to call it off without giving us at least an advantage.. and lag or not, we were playing in lag just as you were.. we didn't have an advantage, we were in the same boat, same lag.. so don't go bitching zidane saying it wasn't fair

Also: Why was Pandora promised if TWLB time was extended that they could postpone their TWLD game? Staff (Reckful) did not communicate with Fierce, wasting many hours of our precious time waiting for the game to happen.. we were left in the dark, all because we don't play LoL with Reckful like Pandora does.
          M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

Actually I asked skepsis during LB if Fierce still wanted to play or postpone because of the massive delay. Like i told you last night if your gonna sit here and try to start shit Rise atleast fact check what your talking about.

Comment

Also if you want to get really technical in regards that game even being played at all I had a meeting between myself, Ease, Zidane, Mythril, Apok and Skepsis in which pandora stated multiple times they prefered to postpone the game because it was delay more than 2 hours at that point and 1 of their starters and their main sub were logging off. In response to it Apok and Skepsis both continously responded with Fierce wanted to play right now and if it was postponed Fierce would refuse to play at all. Pandora eventually gave in when they could of gotten a postponement right there and play the 5 people they could wake up at the time. The game never should of been played in the first place. However, it was and massive server lag forced me to kill it before it ended.

Comment

I've provided you with your own statements that contradict what you say about your decision on our TWLD round 1, you granted Pandora a round based off the same premise. How can you grant that for Pandora but not for us? Both instances were almost identical, we were the forseeable winners no doubt as they were in twlb, to replay our round would mean they should replay theirs. We were well ahead without lag, 3 Panda's on 9.. and it's not like lag was invisible on our screen and we started sending help calls of privates, we played like men.. we should be awarded round 1 (ask anyone in the arena who was watching, they'd tell you we were playing much better)
                Last edited by Rise Against; 03-31-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

The game should be played the day it was scheduled on, especially if TWLB postponed it.. We're not gonna schedule it on another day when we waited so long to play it, so I'm not sure why you would base part of your decision on because Pandora couldn't get their starters to stay, there are many teams throughout playoffs and finals who don't play their starters because they are not able to make it but we make no exceptions (unless you're Pandora it seems).. Also, they had a pretty good line in, only beam is horrible, but we didn't have Welt and had to sub someone in for him (we're not complaining) .. Your leadership of TWL or lack of it is rather disgusting.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Comment

The conspiracy between pandora and staff is finally revealed.

Comment

vatican, i am (still) your biggest fan
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

jones i love you so god damned much

Comment

Not even an advantage? 35-25 before server lag with 3 Pandora on 9's and no advantage? At least be consistent in the way you conduct your decisions...........

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
                            Also if you want to get really technical in regards that game even being played at all I had a meeting between myself, Ease, Zidane, Mythril, Apok and Skepsis in which pandora stated multiple times they prefered to postpone the game because it was delay more than 2 hours at that point and 1 of their starters and their main sub were logging off. In response to it Apok and Skepsis both continously responded with Fierce wanted to play right now and if it was postponed Fierce would refuse to play at all. Pandora eventually gave in when they could of gotten a postponement right there and play the 5 people they could wake up at the time. The game never should of been played in the first place. However, it was and massive server lag forced me to kill it before it ended.
                            So Fierce is to blame for LD being delayed 2-3 hours?
                            And you take the step of telling their caps: You have to play next weekend regardless of the fact that 3-4 of your starters will not be available. Luckily Myth has the decency to want a rematch when both squads are available.

What about dice not even getting a proper LB decision because the servers were messed up? They just the L because you think its the right thing. Did it occur to you that you are destroying whatever support and faith normal tw leaguers have in league staff making decision making process when you contradict yourself, favour certain squads and dont have the solid ability to make timely concise correct decisions when they are needed. Why would anyone want to compete or run a squad in a TWL system which is so flawed?

If we have another TWL next year I hope the league ops separate each event by hours - or weekends. As its clear that league staff is incapable of running LJ, LD, LB smoothly one after another. Incapable of judging that the servers are not stable enough. Incapable of understanding that its flawed decision making to favour one squad and force the other to sub out a key player at a critical time when both squads have laggers. Tired of seeing this favoritism, blatent disregard for giving trenchwars what it deserves: A fair, legitimate season, playoffs and TWL finals.

Comment

So what is going to happen with the LD match wth the server loss? If its not up by next sunday?
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X