The Almost people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Almost people!

I suggested this in another thread, we have a list of the top 100 blah blah, but my question is who are the people you thought would go onto becoming the elite, but never quite made the grade. Maybe they had 1 amazing season and was never seen from again, maybe they owned squads during TWD but choked during TWL, who had the raw potential but never showed it. Here is mine to start you off:

Warbirds:

Roi - This guy had all the talent in the world (+ amazing lag), he was one of the best rushers I have ever played against, but before he could showcase this for more then 1 season he went and joined the army I believe, and vanished.
    Rocket Solider - Always thought RS was terrible at WB, remember owning him constantly in elim, and then out of nowhere he became good. There was one season where he constantly dropped 20+ kills (similar to iron survivor actually), but a big move to one of the big squads never happened, and he has faded into the crowd.

Javs:

Force of Nature - Fon was a very good Jav anyways, especially during Onix days. He started to improve even further, but again just vanished (maybe aliased? but here just incase not)

Base:

Don't know any basers to be able to comment, I guess Mitch but I think he could be classed as in that elite category anyways for his Terr for Light but was one 1 season.

warbird cres
    jav cres
    basing cres
    Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
    Gripe: lol you too
    Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

warbird nuketheyanks + cres
      jav nuketheyanks + cres
      basing nuketheyanks

Comment

Originally posted by nuketheyanks View Post
        warbird cres
        jav cres
        basing cres
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
          I suggested this ... 1 season.

Comment

Working...
          X