No announcement yet.

Biased TWL Ops / Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to write an appeal to reduce/remove RaCka's ban but I'm glad he ended up writing a thread himself since 100% of the zone is in support of himanyway. The biggest fault was TWL Ops having no foresight to this whole problem happening. How can you ban RaCka for trying to help Paladen into TWL and then essentially do the exact same thing by letting them in anyway after the fact? He's being punished for doing the same thing that the TWL Op did anyway. If TWL staff would have realized that TWLD should probably have 10 squads a long time ago, this entire mess could have been avoided.

Also, how can multiple staffers be in the arena watching this entire thing happen and not even warn him once? I'm pretty sure if somebody told him "Look man, you've gotta stop or you're going to be banned from TWL for doing this", he wouldn't have risked it. He did it to help Paladen, the most active squad in TWDD, qualify because they deserved to and because in this dying game, keeping a squad like Paladen out of TWL is detrimental to the zone itself.

Turban made the right call allowing them to enter TWL, but the wrong decision was made on all these punishments being handed out everywhere. Yeah, people fed squads. VT made a good point earlier on how nobody really gives 100% effort in every game. There have been countless games where I've "thrown" TWD matches by either adding completely shit players or not really caring about that game for whatever reason. This isn't season 2 anymore, this is 2014 and leagues are really the only thing keeping us logging back into the game, everyone who is competitive and active should be able to have fun in TWL, especially when they put in as much work as Paladen.

TL;DR: #FREERACKA
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

I said it in another post.. but I'll say it again.. Since the points and game were nullified over the offense in question please let Racka play. I don't see that he did something worth a 3 week ban. Ok so apparently he didn't try in round 1 and now I hear rnd 2 apparently also.. (lol sad that I still had to struggle to win and thought they were trying) .. but that is besides the point. There was no collusion between squads before the game. Racka was honest to you all which should be commended and if nothing else lesson his sentence. Let's just move on and play now. Thank you too Racka. I know what he did was not acceptable.. he knows it too but still the guy tried to help us out from the kindness in his heart so I'm gonna say it.

If we were given more time before deadline to respond to this by staff I think none of this would have happened. Fork did try in those Play games too he says. He MVPed a few of them , just the other guys had no experience and couldn't win the games...so I even am questioning his sentence a little bit now after talking to him about it. The games were a few days before and staff was late to react which didn't help this situation. Anyways..what happened has happened but I feel Racka just got caught up in something he had nothing to do with originally.
      #FREE RACKA
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Turban ignoring this thread on purpose?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Turban> No I'm at work

Dour> Go figure
          TWDT-D Champ 2013

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            what happened with tanked/shriek back in the day, like what, season 8 or 9? didnt someone catch a ban for that?
            merce situation with shriek? that was different which resulted in the entire squad getting disqualified from the tournament, unless you meant something else.

alright,

i haven't read this thread in its entirety and probably won't do it until later this weekend, but i get the general consensus and it is something i actually agree with, at least to some degree, and will lift the ban TWL ban on racka for a couple of reasons.

1) we had basically the same amount of proof with Stayon as we had with RacKa. my TWL operators were given a screenshot of him technically admitting of feeding, and when you couple it the video proof (although, it was biased and short, consisting of random clips from a 30 minute match), it would only had made sense to give him the same punishment as RacKa for consistency. i gave my TWL operators no advice, and let them do their own decision, no information, and they had decided to go with no ban call. this is one of the many reasons why i will be lifting his ban; matching their decision with mine for consistency.

2) while he did commit foul play in the match against Paladen, in the end it was due to him (and me) that Paladen made it to this TWLD season. it was for the better of the zone to have the most active squad participating in TWLD, and it actually will increase the overall competitiveness of that league by a fair amount while enabling a lot of players to get some experience. if they are allowed to play in the league, then so should racka -- in theory, at least.

3) there still isn't any clear rules and/or penalties for players that break rules like this, and this is going to be one of my main priorities this season to correct this serious flaw to make it clearer for the future seasons(s). in my opinion, there should be clear rules for the players and staff to follow, and including the penalties and how staff should handle the situation, to help the players. this ban would have made much more sense if i had not allowed paladen in, but as i did .. well, my bad. sleep deprivation and annoyance at the general situation.

if anyone is interested (please) helping me with the rules, let me know with a private message on the forums or an in-game message.

this decision will most likely affect the little credibility that was remaining, and it was the only reason i kept the decision for as long as this, but due to what my TWL operators decided it would only make sense to match their punishment. i might've been a bit too harsh, but i think we need to do something for the next season.

everyone will start with a clean slate this year with the exception of Fork. enjoy, have fun and don't fuck up when the season starts. thank you. there's a chance that these players will receive at least a minor (first offence) ban from TWD play, but it shouldn't be too bad.

#FREEDRACKA

you can test my patience during the real season and see how it goes; there will be some sick totalitarianism. take TWL seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              was eating breakfast while working, took a while to reply. sorry mang.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

everyone will start with a clean slate this year with the exception of Fork. enjoy, have fun and don't fuck up when the season starts. thank you. there's a chance that these players will receive at least a minor (first offence) ban from TWD play, but it shouldn't be too bad.
                So I'll get a twd ban too? Might as well net ban me while ur on a roll lol. Glad racka was freed thou
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

no, you are in the clear.

i made an agreement with Up in ya !! that no further action should be taken in your case, as you getting banned from TWL competition for this season was good enough of a punishment.

i will leave the enforcing of TWD rules to the head of TWD and it will be up to him to decide if anything will happen to RaCka/Stayon.

case closed, but feel free to talk, rage, complain, post selfies and all that. it has been over ten years since there was this much talk about the season before it has even started, so at least we can safely say that people still care about this game.

Comment

Looking at how EG now even struggles to have more than 2 meaningful squads, i have to warn that TW staff as well that pointless bans and not allowing people to play in leagues is quite frankly the worst way to go. Decision to allow all squads to participate in most important league of the year is only welcomed, why people have to cheat and give away games just to PLAY in league i don't understand at all. Its not 2005 guys, its a 2014... At least tw still has people who want to compete and make squads, dont mess that up.

Comment

Way to go Turban! #FreedRaCka
                      Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                      Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                      Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                      Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                      Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

#FreedRacka
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Thank you to everybody who supported me )~~~~~
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Did anyone answer why the ban was laid down in the first place? How fucking hard is it to act like adults and ignore the results of one TWDD match and not ban anyone to avoid this whole situation? Insert something from the other staff abuse threads about how a lot of these people are compensating for not being in control of anything irl.
                            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

i'm glad RaCka can show to preseason this weekend, was bout to boycott the whole damn thing

Comment

Lesson learned here is, nice guys finish last. :\ Fork.

Comment

Working...
                                X