No announcement yet.

plz help fork :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just came out of retirement to say a couple of things.

*** your stupid rules. You introvert pieces of **** have absolutely ZERO management skills. I would love to see where half of you staff mother***ers are in real life. You could not possibly lead any team or company even if your life depended on it. Wish I could curb stomp all of the management in TW right now.

Listen to your player base you ***in retards. Especially the ones who have been here for almost 2 decades now. Free fork and unban everyone else as well. The games population is at an all time low. Allow freedom of speech. Who cares if someone uses a bad word or two. We are all practically family now. Only enforce a hard rule of not cheating in a way to give a player an unfair playing advantage in TWL. The top brass of players all cheat and your bitch asses are worried about a guy trying to qualify for TWL. *** you. Hope all of your mom's get cancer you retards.

Shoutout to my bhoi cres and qpr btw. Flew up in this bitch too.
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

nope.

to make a long story short, fork is lucky to get away with this little given the totality of the circumstances, and thank you for your concerns, but i'm fairly confident about my management skills due to my prior and current job experience, although i can't say the same about the rest of this zone or staff as i do not know them in real life or their job titles.

nevertheless, fork severely ruined all of my TWL plans with his scheming, ruined the integrity of the TWL qualifications all while giving me extra work in an alread busy schedule, and on top of that forced me into an awkward position where i had to accept Paladen, who almost made it to TWLD legitimately if it wasn't for Fork, as else it would have hurt the zone activity. he abused his position of trust and basically started this domino effect all by himself. i do not hate him for that, but i don't think he deserves any special treatment simply because he has contributed to this game, although arguably he has already received that as Paladen did not get punished and Fork was given the minimum punishement available given how severe his case was.

@ cash: believe it or not, i am a part of this player base that you are praising and have been a contributing member for close to 15 years, and even then i do not expect to get any special treatment and neither should anyone else in my position. we are basically doing volunteer work, no one is forcing us to provide entertainment to the zone, answer your help calls or enforce the rules, but without us this game would surely die within a month. i honestly wouldn't be surprised to hear that you only think about yourself or that you have never done any volunteer work in your life, but even then we need players like you in the zone. you provide entertainment, activity and challenges to the members of staff, and should be treated equally as someone who has done more to the zone.

in my eyes, you are simply one of the many players in this zone that has contributed the minimum amount to the zone in form of activity and chatting with other players, and occasionally trolling which i'm a strong advocate for, and that is enough. you deserve to be treated the same way as the guy next to you, and we as the players appreciate any help that this zone get from its players and volunteer staff members. however, i do not believe in inequality and no one should be given special priviledges or treament even if they have helped the zone.

i can't help but to laugh when someone starts talking about the game dying, especially when you consider that it has been an ongoing topic for the last 7 years, and apparently every year is supposed to be the last one. yet, here we are, still going strong despite the two weeks of down time due to a DDoS attack, and you can always try to help to reinvigorate the player base and start the player growth.

no one is forcing me to be the head of TWL, yet i'm doing it despite my packed work schedule and lack of free time. i do not care what you think, i'm the one that volunteered and decided to provide some entertainment to this game to keep the tradition.

it is irreasonable to expect someone in my position to appreciate players that are only making my job harder on purpose. it would be a different story if i got paid for this, and if you don't like my stance on this matter, you can make the change happen yourself, keep on playing and ignore what happend, or simply quit the game.

/end of rant and work break

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        hi qpr
        Hi Turban,
        I haf a few comments/questions:

to make a long story short, fork is lucky to get away with this little given the totality of the circumstances, and thank you for your concerns, but i'm fairly confident about my management skills due to my prior and current job experience, although i can't say the same about the rest of this zone or staff as i do not know them in real life or their job titles.
        So if someone has confidence in himself based on whatsoever experience it automatically makes all your decisions right decisions?

nevertheless, fork severely ruined all of my TWL plans with his scheming, ruined the integrity of the TWL qualifications all while giving me extra work in an alread busy schedule, and on top of that forced me into an awkward position where i had to accept Paladen, who almost made it to TWLD legitimately if it wasn't for Fork, as else it would have hurt the zone activity. he abused his position of trust and basically started this domino effect all by himself. i do not hate him for that, but i don't think he deserves any special treatment simply because he has contributed to this game, although arguably he has already received that as Paladen did not get punished and Fork was given the minimum punishement available given how severe his case was.
        Could you define scheming please and explain how fork did that here? And how that was different from Roids Rage Racka and co?
        How did the integrity exactly get ruined again?

@ cash: believe it or not, i am a part of this player base that you are praising and have been a contributing member for close to 15 years, and even then i do not expect to get any special treatment and neither should anyone else in my position. we are basically doing volunteer work, no one is forcing us to provide entertainment to the zone, answer your help calls or enforce the rules, but without us this game would surely die within a month. i honestly wouldn't be surprised to hear that you only think about yourself or that you have never done any volunteer work in your life, but even then we need players like you in the zone. you provide entertainment, activity and challenges to the members of staff, and should be treated equally as someone who has done more to the zone.
        Would fork not have done this if he didnt have this special position?
        To me it looks like he couldve just moved temporarily to that other squad and just fed points too paladen to later rejoin paladen.
        Ok that "special" position he had made it a little bit more easy but boohoo, not that much of a difference with roids-rage-racka (3x r) at all.
        To me it looks like Roids Rage Racka (from now on RRR) and that other dude are getting the special treatment.
        Also, have RRR and that other dude even apologized?
        I think Fork will never do this again, im not so sure about RRR, he might just come home in roids rage again some day and allow feed points or use cheats (just like he does at the gym) or w/e, but ok.

in my eyes, you are simply one of the many players in this zone that has contributed the minimum amount to the zone in form of activity and chatting with other players, and occasionally trolling which i'm a strong advocate for, and that is enough. you deserve to be treated the same way as the guy next to you, and we as the players appreciate any help that this zone get from its players and volunteer staff members. however, i do not believe in inequality and no one should be given special priviledges or treament even if they have helped the zone.
        minimum contribution amount = continuously allowing (mostly pro) ideas for the zone and showing great effort into trying to get people to support it and to try and help the zone stay alive (/ get more vivid)? This is new to me.

i can't help but to laugh when someone starts talking about the game dying, especially when you consider that it has been an ongoing topic for the last 7 years, and apparently every year is supposed to be the last one. yet, here we are, still going strong despite the two weeks of down time due to a DDoS attack, and you can always try to help to reinvigorate the player base and start the player growth.

no one is forcing me to be the head of TWL, yet i'm doing it despite my packed work schedule and lack of free time. i do not care what you think, i'm the one that volunteered and decided to provide some entertainment to this game to keep the tradition.
        Not really strong, compared to, say, 2003.

it is irreasonable to expect someone in my position to appreciate players that are only making my job harder on purpose. it would be a different story if i got paid for this, and if you don't like my stance on this matter, you can make the change happen yourself, keep on playing and ignore what happend, or simply quit the game.
        On purpose? How?

/end of rant and work break
        ilu tho <3

Comment

Turban seems to have enough on his plate so I will answer your trolling on his behalf
          “So if someone has confidence in himself based on whatsoever experience it automatically makes all your decisions right decisions?”

Someone who has experience managing teams is likely to have a greater of understanding people and teams and will likely be more confident in their decisions. Someone who lacks experience perhaps will not, though the relationship between ‘confidence’ and ‘right decision’ will have a causal association but doesn’t necessarily mean more confidence = more correct.
          Someone who is confident in their decision will likely be that way because they can back it up with well-reasoned arguments. I’d also like to point out that ‘right decision’ is subjective and open to interpretation -what might been seen as the ‘right decision’ to many may not be seen as ‘right’ to all.

“Could you define scheming please and explain how fork did that here? And how that was different from Roids Rage Racka and co?
          How did the integrity exactly get ruined again?”
          Fork intentionally fed Paladen several points in the last week of qualifiers, Play hadn’t had a dd for months before that point and exclusively played Paladen to give them 140 points in the final week of qualifiers. I understand it was similar with the JD ladder.

“Would fork not have done this if he didnt have this special position?
          To me it looks like he couldve just moved temporarily to that other squad and just fed points too paladen to later rejoin paladen.
          Ok that "special" position he had made it a little bit more easy but boohoo, not that much of a difference with roids-rage-racka (3x r) at all.
          To me it looks like Roids Rage Racka (from now on RRR) and that other dude are getting the special treatment.
          Also, have RRR and that other dude even apologized? “
          If Fork had left Paladen to feed through Play that still would have been feeding and punishable. Racka held his hands up and admitting to feeding Paladen right after the match but due to a breakdown in communications between the Op handling the match, Racka was able to get off on a technicality.
          The scope of Forks feeding was far larger and drawn out than Rackas and the fact that he did it through a ‘trusted position’ makes him more accountable.

“ I think Fork will never do this again, im not so sure about RRR, he might just come home in roids rage again some day and allow feed points or use cheats (just like he does at the gym) or w/e, but ok.”
          If it is going to stop players feeding in future seasons then it has had the desired effect.

“minimum contribution amount = continuously allowing (mostly pro) ideas for the zone and showing great effort into trying to get people to support it and to try and help the zone stay alive (/ get more vivid)? This is new to me.”
          I’m actually struggling to think of anything worthwhile Cash has done recently, I don’t think I have even seen him play once in the past few months.

“Not really strong, compared to, say, 2003.”
          Populations for games decline as newer more advance gaming experiences are coming out. For a game that has been going steadily for 14 or so years we are not doing too bad, especially given the non-existent advertising that has been done this past decade.

“On purpose? How?”
          He intentionally fed Paladen, refused to accept responsibility for his actions and then proceed to drag it out. If that is not making Turbans job more difficult than it has to be then I don’t know what is.
          killing newbs since 2002

Comment

alright.

first and foremost, let me give you an detailed account about my thought processes when it comes to making a decision. i absolutely love facts and will base most of my decisions purely on facts rather than the opinions of other players. i still appreciate everyoens opinions, especially if they are capable of giving me another point of view that i did not think about when making my decision, but all things considered what truly matters to me are the facts. i will always remain unwavered about my decisions unless someone is capable of convincing me to change the end result, which can usually only be done by providing me some new information and facts that i did not have at hand when making the initial call.

i would like to point out that it would have been extremely unlikely that Fork would have left Paladen to feed his former squad on Play, and in my opinion the saying opportunity makes a thief is the perfect way to explain what happened that final week. it does not matter whether it was done subconsciously or intentionally, as the end result was the same and punishment should be the same regardless of what he was thinking at that point in time. nonetheless, it is quite clear why these two cases are different, and to prove that i will lay down some cold hard facts and my point of view, as it should be rather obvious to all why Fork deserves to be punished for his actions and why others were technically doing the right thing. however, if you are unable to process all this information in your head and still want him to be pardoned, i would like to suggest you to find the closest gallows and hang yourself for the sake of this world.

• Fork was the captain of both Paladen and Play, and as per the rules captains will receive harsher punishments if they happen to break the rules, whether it is in TWD or TWL. He was on two squads at once, thus been given a special permission and a position of trust. RacKa and Stayon are not captains of their respective squads, and neither of them were on two squads simultaneously.

• Play played several (5) matches in a division they had never played before and coincidentally only played against Paladen. This gave Paladen an additional 150 rating points which helped them in their TWLD qualification run, and satisfied with their rating, Paladen decided to sit on these points. This happened on a smaller scale in TWJD. All of these games included Fork (Freq 1) playing in the game, as well as being the one that accepted or challenged for Play. It does not matter whether he was trying his hardest in these games as he was against his own team, and no matter how you put it, that is wrong.

• Sweet had the advantage in the final round of TWJD against Dudgeon, and contrary to popular belief, that game did not matter at all when considering the ladder positions of the squads during the TWL qualifications. Sweet and Dudgeon were clearly going to make it to the TWLJ, and thus this game did not matter as much as say, Paladen vs Thunder. This was one of the key reasons why none of the Dudgeon members got punished by the TWL operators. Another reason is that Fork submitted flawed video proof which basically proved nothing, and it was mostly highlights from the Round 2 which was an insignificant round in the grand scheme of things. On top of that, several players were saying that Undercut should be punished despite him performing above average, and honestly speaking the only person who was up for contention for a ban was Stayon. However, it would have been mostly because of poor sportsmanship rather than feeding another squad to help them qualify into TWL, which are two vastly different matters and on a different scale.

• We would have avoided this Paladen vs Thunder feeding facade altogether if Fork had been capable of using some common sense and not abused his position of trust, which basically gave Paladen a false sense of security, thinking that they had made it to TWLD and TWLJ, and by the time they realized that most of their points were caused by one rogue player, it was too late. He started a domino effect all by himself which forced RacKa, in the name of justice as he told me, to feed Paladen to TWLD as they deserved it more than Lego. RacKa was actually being apologetic to me, and actually explained his thought process about the situation in a logical manner and told me what was going in his head at that time, rather than calling me names and asking to be pardoned for no reason.

• You guys are comparing his situation with RacKa and Stayon when the cases are like night and day. They are on whole different levels, and truthfully speaking none of this would have happened in the first place if Fork was capable of thinking straight. It is his twisted mind that caused all of this.

• Fork was responsible of assisting Paladen in over 10 matches where as RacKa and Stayon were barely responsible of one match and one of the games did not even matter. He was the captain of both squads, however neither Stayon and Racka were captains of their respective squads. Fork single-handedly ruined the chances of Paladen making it to TWLJ and TWLD, where as Stayon and RacKa had no effect on their squads ladder positions during the TWL qualifications. RacKa was trying to make the best of a poor situation by lending a helping hand to Paladen after Fork had screwed them over, and to be honest they deserved to be in TWLD more than LEGO simply due to their activity and player roster. However, it would have been unfair to leave LEGO out of the competition after they legitimately made it to TWLD, and it would have been a really bad decision to leave Paladen, the most active squad of Trench Wars, out of the competition simply because one person ruined everything. Fork was given a position of trust and abused it, but Stayon and RacKa never were given this option.

comparing Racka/Stayon with Fork is like comparing a starving kid that steals an apple to feed his hungry family with a notorious bank robber that made several people suffer. fork was never apologetic towards me, he always calling me names and saying i only kept the penalty because "you do not like me or my ideas" and other stupid arguments like that.

@ qpr: you seem to have misunderstood the second part of my message. i was still talking to cash.monay in the second part of the message, but apparently it was a bit too hard for you to figure that one out.

Comment

to be honest they deserved to be in TWLD more than LEGO simply due to their activity and player roster.
              I disagree with this statement. Paladen had all year to qualify where as LEGO got together inless than two months and qualified legitimately without any help. We have about the same activity in LEGO if not more than Paladen in a short amount of time. I get that Paladen is this illustrious squadron and has history in TWL but i don't agree with that statement at all Turban.

As for Fork, I don't mind him playing.
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Turban your really not helping yourself by adding these insults/ abuse. Your just as immature as me because of this. You keeping telling yourself that banning was 100% necessary and this is your problem that you will never understand because of ur personality: banning me wasn't really necessary because I was already punished and I could not possibly do any further harm without every being allowed on a new player squad. The fact that the games population is extremely low should mean to keep this game burning- it would mean staff in your position should think of alternate ways of punishment rather than banning. Have I got a history of cheating before what I did? No. Would I have cheated again after being banned from the new player squad? No.

Multiple players cheated (though most not proven)... Hell it would not surprise me if undercut and urself made a deal to make sweet get to a qualifying position. How we truly know ur not manipulating your lag to make u play better?

The fact that u don't like me and neither did the twl ops (before this happened) means I don't stand a chance. You tried to twd ban me in addition to the twl ban: I mean comeon- I get that u want me to quit.

You like facts yet you don't view them well: stop saying my vid was just 1 round when i showed 2 rounds. Yes ofc u denie the evidence (you playing on sweet and other twl op playing on dudgeon! when many people pmed me telling me the evidence is really clear.

U say i ruined twl by making u think of loads of decisions when u actually corrected the situation in a minute by removing the twd points. Whatever happened after this was just ur extra work to ban me/ defend against everything else to support ur decision.

You exaggerate to the highest/ bend the truth to support ur decision but then u really expected an apology instantly?

You didn't yet explain how me getting 21-10 17-10 and +ve in a lot of matches is clear clear feeding. Did you watch me play? Where's the prove that on every occasion my intent was to only feed Paladen ignoring the fact I wanted twd matches to be played during inactive times/ my squad mates wanted to play easy matches only. One game I wasn't even online.
                Last edited by Fork; 09-20-2014, 02:44 PM.
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

? Are you serious Fork, nothing in that latest post by Turban can be taken to be abusive or insulting?

It has nothing to do with how much staff do or do not like you.

The situation was not resolved in a minute as you claim. Turban had to redo the entire schedule, source information from several different people to gain the facts and make several long winded posts to explain and justify your f*** up, which has probably wasted several hours of his time unnecessarily and yet you still continue to post.
                  killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by but...why...per... View Post
                    ? Are you serious Fork, nothing in that latest post by Turban can be taken to be abusive or insulting?

It has nothing to do with how much staff do or do not like you.

The situation was not resolved in a minute as you claim. Turban had to redo the entire schedule, source information from several different people to gain the facts and make several long winded posts to explain and justify your f*** up, which has probably wasted several hours of his time unnecessarily and yet you still continue to post.
                    Taking away the twd points would have took a few mins to achieve- don't fool urself and that's all that was needed! The banning/ the posts and **** on the forums- that's was extra work that he wanted to do + took hours.

Can u tell me 100% i definitely fed all 10 games? Coz this is the basis of it all. Yes i shouldn't have vs'd my main squad- something i ****ing promise i didn't know i couldn't do. Tried to win a god damn round/ getting recs of 21-10 17-10. When it was 3 vs 3, u tell me Turban how is it possible i fed that game where i got 21-10... if 30 kills is the max i can get.

But... why... per: The harshness of the ban i face is most likely (you cant prove against it) due almost all twl ops who dislike me. Remember i already had many arguments with Sertifi/ Ricko and turban. Now when i was staff- turban wouldn't agree on anything i said/ any idea was bad. Its sad but true. You try and team up with him and improve this game and it just ends in an argument.

Why the hell would staff be lenient towards me if they hate me? Answer is... they won't.

1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

not helping your case by being too stupid for YOU'RE
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

bonus points to turban for having a 100% objective post
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

And weak or wark, whoever it was on Racka's squad was going 15+ in the match that racka was throwing, it doesn't matter what the individual scores are if the end result is that it was a deliberate feed.

I have seen your half-baked ideas, they are often dev heavy requiring many hours of coding and testing, putting pressure on TW's most stretched department. Aside from offering little value to players they are not well thought through (i.e. whatever value they have is negated by the problems it will cause) so in essence most are just not cost-effective, but then you really do struggle with the concept of trying to think of how things may impact other areas.
                          killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by but...why...per... View Post
                            And weak or wark, whoever it was on Racka's squad was going 15+ in the match that racka was throwing, it doesn't matter what the individual scores are if the end result is that it was a deliberate feed.

I have seen your half-baked ideas, they are often dev heavy requiring many hours of coding and testing, putting pressure on TW's most stretched department. Aside from offering little value to players they are not well thought through (i.e. whatever value they have is negated by the problems it will cause) so in essence most are just not cost-effective, but then you really do struggle with the concept of trying to think of how things may impact other areas.
                            But how... the ****... is 21-10 feeding when the max amount of kills is 30? Its literally mind boggling.

Stop being a arsehole. I have produced some really nice ideas that u hate to admit its good. If you really think you can beat ideas like: squads challenging the world/ Squads challenging A.I bots in dif modes/ adding jackpot in pub/ money race after 30 mins of play in pub... then prove it brother.

Your chatting trash atm and its clear. I don't just spam ideas like what u think i do. I actually sit down + focus on ways to tempt people to play this game. If you think these ideas are terrible then u must know some really good ideas? But i know you are trolling because u want a reaction out of me and here it is

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                              not helping your case by being too stupid for YOU'RE
                              Someone translate this sentence for me? :P

Comment

Let's break it down then:

Squad vs World, how many times has that been used again? Ah that's right it is essentially the same as the long existing wbduel/javduel and base so no one ever bothers to use it.

A.I. bots, completely detracts from squad culture and squad duelling a core feature that has kept this game alive for so long. Even if the bots could be altered in difficulty people would soon become complacent playing against bots as it wouldn't compare to duelling actual people. This is on top of all the countless man hours Dev would need to set it up, test it, tweak it and retweak etc

Jackpot in pub, so everyone can just spec when the jackpot is won? What purpose would pubbux be given that they can't even be spent usefully without being a detriment to pub? It would just cause team stacking and freq hopping. For fun lets go into the 10% part of it that you suggested, so people just only play at the end of the week before it reset because you could get as much at the weekend as you would do playing throughout the week? Does it reset?

money race, don't even know what this one is.

Either way for all the good these ideas may bring there are about a dozen other more pressing issues to address than wasting time and energy implementing another dozen broken features into the zone.

My idea: Stop focussing on adding broken features to the game, strip it back to the core features, work on fixing any of these that are broken. Make the game more newb friendly and once fixed, start a multi pronged adverting campaign using a quarter to a third of the money left from donations. Slowly introduce any new features once population increases and is stable, review and get rid if it doesn't work.

Roxxcat translation : Turban you're really not helping yourself adding these insults/abuse.
                                killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X