TWLD: Royal replaced by Juans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD: Royal replaced by Juans

Due to Royal forfeiting multiple TWLD matches they have been replaced by Juans.
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
    Due to Royal forfeiting multiple TWLD matches they have been replaced by Juans.
    jerk
    Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
    Gripe: lol you too
    Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

i was the one that made the call as Royal forfeited another match after getting warned the previous week for the exact same thing, and as per the rules when a squad receives their second warning they will be removed from that league and replaced with another squad if one is available. while there was no eligible squad (as in enough TWDD games played) at that time, Juans showed enough interest and wanted to play in TWLD, and we decided that they would be a suitable replacement given their recent activity and experience as a team. we wanted to avoid having zero replacement squads, and they should do a fine job filling in.

royal will have five less TWL roster spots and will have to remove some members, where as juans received an additional five TWL roster spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        i was the one that made the call as Royal forfeited another match after getting warned the previous week for the exact same thing, and as per the rules when a squad receives their second warning they will be removed from that league and replaced with another squad if one is available. while there was no eligible squad (as in enough TWDD games played) at that time, Juans showed enough interest and wanted to play in TWLD, and we decided that they would be a suitable replacement given their recent activity and experience as a team. we wanted to avoid having zero replacement squads, and they should do a fine job filling in.

royal will have five less TWL roster spots and will have to remove some members, where as juans received an additional five TWL roster spots.
        ey turb !! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

jerk
          Originally posted by Slaughter View Post
          ey turb !! xD
          are you the one they used to call Slaught <ER>?
          Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
          Gripe: lol you too
          Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Working...
          X