• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets try to keep the focus of the thread on week 4 twl hot or not lol

Comment

zidane needs to focus on that big black penis he's slurpin durpin on

Comment

Hmm can this thread focus on me please instead? Cheers
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          Yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and... disagree with you there, Bob. Turban a top 3 spid in zone atm.
          thats like saying Jose Bautista was a great hitter in the last 10 years because he hit over 40 home runs a few times. stats don't tell the whole story and they don't mean shit. i know u put a lot of time into your algorithms but they're just a judge of who has put up good stats, thats literally it

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
            thats like saying Jose Bautista was a great hitter in the last 10 years because he hit over 40 home runs a few times. stats don't tell the whole story and they don't mean shit. i know u put a lot of time into your algorithms but they're just a judge of who has put up good stats, thats literally it
            Was a joke -- I don't actually think Turban is a top 3 spid -- especially based off 2 games only. I've said about 10,000 times stats don't tell the whole story, I'm about to turn it into my sig because it's annoying repeating it every time I list a statistic. I wouldn't post any stats to forums if TWL site wasn't a piece of crap.

There is some correlation, especially teamwide KP30M, that is predictive of success, but I agree it's limited. If the bot tracked similar things that, say, the NBA does, your statement would be pretty untrue -- WAR (Wins above Replacement), PER (Player Efficiency Rating), and some other metrics are extremely good at determining a players value.

It's way too late in the game to improve the bots in a dying game, but it would be interesting to see across all 3 leagues (i.e., lures in LD, aggressive in LJ, assists in LB, etc.)
            top 100 basers list

Comment

why aren't assists used for the post game stats still....?

Comment

Originally posted by mean gene View Post
                why aren't assists used for the post game stats still....?
                Insofar as I know, they aren't tracked by the bot -- so the website wouldn't be able to have stats on it. I tried to get Demonic to add a "total damage" stat to TWBD a few years back but nothing happened.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Anyone have a tl;dr version of this writeup?
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                    tl;dr racka shadowmere mikkiz and kind of turban did things last weekend
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                      Sorry reaver, league staff got too busy forcing old staff out and pushing new league dates in that they weren't unable to focus on getting old problems fixed and acquiring people to fix or run certain aspects, like a tl;dr version of HoN for example. Am sorry my friend, I wish I could help more. 8)
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Would rather have no HoN than a twlb finals where the bot has a 30-minute timer for a 40 minute game
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

LOL yea that sux. when did that happen?
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

dno how tiny is back on staff if he has nothing to add to the team, but hey .. whatever floats your boats.

Comment

People been derailing my thread kind of hard, lol. This is supposed to be about twl week 4 : /

Comment

You have become quite the controversial writer.
                                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                                X