Riverside, Racka, and Ricko -- Race for the TWLD Scoring Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside, Racka, and Ricko -- Race for the TWLD Scoring Title

I feel like this one of the more exciting years in memory for the TWLD scoring title, as Sweet's Riverside, Thunder's Racka, and Cobra's Ricko race towards the finish line, and with double the games this year and 2 extra squads, it provides a better sample of who is truly the best player during the season (last year was boring with like 5 Fierce people at the top with no one even close.)

That's not to say Fierce isn't in the mix, with Deez Nuts, Skepsis, and Welt all in hot pursuit. Thunder's Ease, Sweet's Cres and Tarnish, and Dudgeon's plob#f round out the Top 10 at the moment, with the latter definitely falling into the 'sneaky good' category, being the only player not on Thunder, Fierce, Cobra, or Sweet.

I've been keeping track of the TWLD race this season, including SOS (Strength of Schedule), and factoring it, KPG (Kills Per Game), and KDA (Killeath Average) and packaging it into a Rating to get a better idea of how well these warbirds are playing.

The current Ratings formula (I'm still tinkering) is:

=(H2*10)+((D2/E2)*5)+(K2*5)

=(Kills Per game*10)+(KDA*5)+(Strength of Schedule*5)

For SOS (Strength of Schedule), you get 3 points for playing vs. Thunder/Fierce/Cobra/Sweet, and 1 point for vs.ing anyone else. For instance, Riverside has an SOS of 18 -- He's played against the Top 4 teams four times, so 4x3=12, and the rest of the squads 6 times, so 12+6=18 SOS.

Racka is one tough game behind, but he has two coming up this weekend, so I expect him to surpass Riverside as #1 on Sunday, who has none, as he leapfrogs 1 HG ahead of him.

SOS's high weight means people like Ease who sit versus lower seeded teams to give others playtime or Ricko who doesn't show vs. Paladen or LEGO or whoever can remain competitive through SOS, even though they won't catch every-game players like Racka and River in total kills, as long as they consistently play against the best squads.

For instance, if Ricko plays all the hard matches but skips the easy ones over 15 games, and he has played 7 hard ones and 2 easy ones, his SOS will be 23, whereas someone who played every game would have 29.

----------------------------------

Regardless, the scoring title will go to whoever gets the most kills, Rating or not, and it should be exciting to watch the second half of the season play out!
    Last edited by ogron; 10-14-2014, 04:45 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Fk, am #12 in first TWL season. Not bad.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
          Fk, am #12 in first TWL season. Not bad.
          ? think its time 4 me 2 pass down the most coveted legendary award in this fukin game.....the rookie of the year title

may dis video guide u yung1, rememba dis

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Thank you for dis, oh great one.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
            X