Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Leagues and what future holds ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    What I'd like to see are bullets being visible on radar, similar to how thors are as that would remove much of the luck that's involved in squads just lobbing at each other from r4.
    this is something i would be totally against since radaring/sniping/straying is my thing, but since i've been forced to quit and will likely never log on again go for it!
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

plus its impossible until new client is finished anyways

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      if bullets are replaced with bombs (otherwise same settings) there should be something like a bombseeradar thingy in the config file making it totally doable. i should know, since i used to shoot rocks in the 1.35 version while playing offline and manipulating the config files. wb's bullet speed is 5000 if anyone is interested
      this is your only option, and you can go as far as changing the gfx to look like bullets, but in the end you will still be pressing tab
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        if bullets are replaced with bombs (otherwise same settings) there should be something like a bombseeradar thingy in the config file making it totally doable. i should know, since i used to shoot rocks in the 1.35 version while playing offline and manipulating the config files. wb's bullet speed is 5000 if anyone is interested
        correct, but i don't think players would get used to hitting bomb key instead of bullet key and most wouldn't bother going through the effort of changing their key bindings. there is no other way to actually make the bullets show on the radar, unfortunately.

we can tweak the time bullet stays alive, and from how far people will see the bullets being fired (aka could probably prevent invisible bullets from ever happening), but that's about it.

Comment

That'd be enough for me. The ugliest thing about this game imo and the reason why it doesn't appeal to professional gaming communities as much as other games with a spectate function, is how blantant eating shots is. Visably seeing a shot that should kill someone but it doesn't. That BS factor makes subspace look bad from a spectatorial point of view. Anything we can do to reduce the number of eats happening in the game will be a very good thing. Also The draw distance of bullets/loading distance of bullets, would that also be affecting greens as well? I know it's not as important as it used to be, ie Invisable full charge greens. But if that problem can be fixed at the same time, bonus.

Comment

Right now, literally RIGHT NOW, would be the ideal time to make TWDTD the default arena when logging in, as will the other two TWDT arenas at the appropriate time of the final matches. New players would automatically be put into spectating the competition and could even stir up convos with vets who are also spectating. Maybe even bring curiosity to how the league is ran and how they could take part in it.

Comment

That's actually a pretty good idea. Whenever a big event is going on make it the default arena just to get the new players exploring other arenas. Honestly a lot of new players don't even realize the skill difference between pub and twl. They assume that a good pub score=a spot on a top squad. Rather then entry onto the lowest squads.

Comment

good idea indeed.

In notice a fair amount of EG players is also starting to play TW.
                Lots of em havent even heard of TWD.
                And like lasenza said, they think pub is the skill measure.
                Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                waxer> LOl,no
                waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Working...
                X