qualification period ends in less than two days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qualification period ends in less than two days

The qualification period for the next season ends on September 13th at 11:59 PM EDT. The bots will be shutdown at that time, but any game that started before 11:59 PM EDT will be allowed to finish.

Only 8 teams will qualify for each of the three leagues. We will send the invitations to the teams once the last match has been finished. Teams must be tagged as "active" in order to be invited to the league, thus currently invisible teams on the ladder (such as Rapid in TWDD) will not be invited unless they play some games.

lmao
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

LD/LJ should be 10 squads.

----

OT I have no idea why I was banned. Can a mod fix this? It says I was network banned but I have no idea why? I didn't do anything.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
        LD/LJ should be 10 squads.

----

OT I have no idea why I was banned. Can a mod fix this? It says I was network banned but I have no idea why? I didn't do anything.
        They could make 10 squads I agree... The more active squads the better as whoever qualifies in rank 8 position will get raped by the other squads but if u include rank 9 and 10 they could at least win 1 game.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

make LD n LJ 10 teams
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            make LD n LJ 10 teams
            each
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
              each

Agreed.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

agreed on 10 teams LD/LJ
                its atm the best thing to keep the zone active.

Also agreed on the teams qualifying that are ACTIVE on twd roster.
                Else you can stall your team once you have enough/points game.
                Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                waxer> LOl,no
                waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

agree to 10
                  TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                  TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                  TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

twl is still supposed to be the premier competition. keep it at 8. next season there could be some changes made. eg. getting into twl based on activity instead of points

also, the scheduling format needs to be changed if more squads were allowed, more unnecessary work

who is going to be the twl op?
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

looool everyone rallying behind cres
                      Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      twl is still supposed to be the premier competition. keep it at 8. next season there could be some changes made. eg. getting into twl based on activity instead of points

also, the scheduling format needs to be changed if more squads were allowed, more unnecessary work

'cept this saggiN.
                      nah> donald j trump

Comment

twl is still supposed to be the premier competition.
                        gud joke. game sucks now and so does twl. let the bottom squads have something to look forward to instead of a massacre every week. the experience will make them better and they may even move into the 5-7 ranked squads the year after.
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          gud joke. game sucks now and so does twl. let the bottom squads have something to look forwards to instead of a massacre every week. the experience will make them better and they may even move into the 5-7 ranked squads the year after.
                          agreed. gud joke 10/10
                          nah> donald j trump

Comment

What next season? There won't be a next season. LOL
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                              What next season? There won't be a next season. LOL
                              maybe not for you... how many twls have you played again?
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X