squad invitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squad invitations

the following teams have been invited to the this TWL season. only the squad captains may accept the invitation by either responding to this thread or leaving me a message in-game.

team names colored with red have not accepted the invitation. i will try to update this on a daily basis. the seeds for this season are based on the final standings on the TWD ladder. these seeds will be used for the schedule.

TWLD

1. Fierce
    2. Burn
    3. Potenza
    4. Cobra

5. Dudgeon
    6. Paladen
    7. Lego
    8. You2be
    9. Vikings

Backup squads:

Seawater

TWLJ

1. Dudgeon
    2. Burn
    3. Fierce
    4. Potenza
    5. Cobra
    6. Juans

7. Vikings
    8. You2be
    9. Lego

Backup squads:

Prayer
    Paladen

TWLB

1. Dudgeon
    2. Cobra
    3. Fierce

4. Burn
    5. Lego
    6. Vikings
    7. Potenza

8. Paladen

we are still considering to run a qualification tournament for both TWLJ and TWLD. teams featured in TWLD would be Lego, You2be and Vikings, and in Lego and You2be in TWLJ due to the close proximity of their ladder points. we will decide whether there is a need for a tournament on Tuesday.
    Last edited by Turban; 09-21-2015, 12:53 AM.

Accept the LD/LB invitation. H
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I demand a tourny for that LD spot seeing Vikings were active and really tried to secure it but people refused to play us due to being scared to lose thier spot. Such behavior should not be rewarded in these days where we really need activity.

Comment

Invitations accepted.
        Qualification tourny LD also accepted
        Last edited by Ravos; 09-14-2015, 05:24 AM.
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Paladen accepts LD invite, thank you.
          TWDT-D Champ 2013

sigpic

Comment

You2be accepts LD/ LJ, ty.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Ison View Post
              but people refused to play us due to being scared to lose thier spot. Such behavior should not be rewarded in these days where we really need activity.
              This happens each year and you wouldn't expect anything different. Why would squads lower down risk being knocked out at the last day?
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I am aware of that and i wasnt expecting anything else, but that doesnt make it right.
                We deserve to be there imo, we have better winratio and we have played vs more high ranked squads (avg rating of opponent).
                Just because we aint scared to play vs the top squads we didnt qualify.

But no, im not surprised. But i do feel that the qualifying system needs to be looked at again.

Comment

Hmm but rules are rules? What's the point in saying top 8 will qualify when it's a lie? If you2be didn't qualify- would turban consider having a tournament for 8th spot? Doubt it.

Turban has time for a qualification tournament but not the time to add 2 more teams to twl? Either keep it as it is or 10 teams. Thats the only options. Or just pick the teams you want to play twl turban because that's what it seems like you're doing.

And with this new added rule... How many points is considered close or enough to consider for a qualification tournament? Within 20 points? 30? 40?

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                    Hmm but rules are rules? What's the point in saying top 8 will qualify when it's a lie? If you2be didn't qualify- would turban consider having a tournament for 8th spot? Doubt it.

Turban has time for a qualification tournament but not the time to add 2 more teams to twl? Either keep it as it is or 10 teams. Thats the only options. Or just pick the teams you want to play twl turban because that's what it seems like you're doing.

And with this new added rule... How many points is considered close or enough to consider for a qualification tournament? Within 20 points? 30? 40?
                    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                    waxer> LOl,no

Comment

I do not make the rules.
                      But as the first post on this thread said theyre considering a tournament for both LD and LJ spots.
                      10 teams is not an option as far as ive understood the posts :P

BUT an tourny is an option.
                      And since that obviously is an option it is not weird that i share my opinion on the matter, since im involved.

You do not want this tournament why? cause you know your team 9 times out of 10 would lose your spot to us by doing it... So i understand your response, you should also understand me.
                      If a tourny is an option i clearly want it and you dont, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Besides, you got 96 points of from squads that did not exist longer then 3 days. (but that doesnt matter)

I also would vote for a 10 squad league, so everybody could play.
                        But as TWL site is up and schedules have been made, i can image its a bunch of more work.
                        Think it just would have been better to keep the zone active.

Morgane> was that fun?
                        waxer> LOl,no

Comment

Originally posted by Ison View Post
                          I do not make the rules.
                          But as the first post on this thread said theyre considering a tournament for both LD and LJ spots.
                          10 teams is not an option as far as ive understood the posts :P

BUT an tourny is an option.
                          And since that obviously is an option it is not weird that i share my opinion on the matter, since im involved.

You do not want this tournament why? cause you know your team 9 times out of 10 would lose your spot to us by doing it... So i understand your response, you should also understand me.
                          If a tourny is an option i clearly want it and you dont, for obvious reasons.
                          OK well if this normally happens and a tournament is played if teams just make it short of qualifying, that's fine. If not, I'm confused. Why now? And not previous twls when squads have just been knocked out... Wasn't this the reason that makes even qualifying competitive? Oh well...

Comment

OK well if this normally happens and a tournament is played if teams just make it short of qualifying, that's fine. If not, I'm confused. Why now? And not previous twls when squads have just been knocked out... Wasn't this the reason that makes even qualifying competitive? Oh well...
                            You are right
                            and Ison is right.

If we had spot 8 and you had spot 9 it would be the other way around.

Its obvious we just all want to play LD

Morgane> was that fun?
                            waxer> LOl,no

Comment

Originally posted by Ravos View Post
                              You are right
                              and Ison is right.

If we had spot 8 and you had spot 9 it would be the other way around.

Its obvious we just all want to play LD
                              I'm not against u in any way. But I just thought however close it is in points, it didn't rly matter... The top 8 just go through. That's what's meant to happen but not just one league but both lj and ld we may have to play a tourney? Playing 120 games in JD and being in a qualifying rank wasn't good enough? Really turban?

Comment

Working...
                              X