Potenza removed from TWLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potenza removed from TWLB

Potenza failed to show enough players to their matches against Cobra and Burn in TWLB and have been removed from the league.

We are now looking for a replacement squad. Juans have volunteered, and if You2be do not reply within this day then Juans will get the spot.

You2be has accepted the invitation as well.

I have instructed both the squads to play a TWBD match with at least 6 players today or tomorrow by latest. The winning team will replace Potenza in TWLB and gets 5 extra TWL roster spots. I won't be online during Tuesday through Friday, so in the event of the teams not playing a game tomorrow we will roll a dice and see what happens.

Comment

Are you going to extend the soft lock/hard lock specifically for them? They need time to gather the troops.
      Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

there is no soft lock.

hard lock will start after the conclusion of round 2. however, we can allow their new recruits to play this weekend to bypass the waiting period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          Are you going to extend the soft lock/hard lock specifically for them? They need time to gather the troops.
          guy cleverly asking when he can leave cobra
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X