Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn appealing twld week 3

As per turban in TWL hardlock thread:

Now, while I was told by Ease that he does not want to play in the regular season, and initially told BurN that Ease is not eligible to play this week as I had the old rules still in my head, given the fact how other players were given the 'okay' then he should have also been able to play this week. We will seriously consider any appeal that may come after this week, and due to staff errors and miscommunication, chances are that the replays will be granted.

Direct quote from turban above, I was told Ease could not play twld this weekend while Lasenza was able to play for Fierce. Turban pretty much just said the appeals will be granted so I'm thinking why not, based on the fact that every appeal I've made gets denied I will not hold my breath.

I am appealing on the basis that the rule says you need to wait and it has always been a 1 week wait for as long as I've been playing twl. At the very worst Lasenza AND Ease should have both been able to play, or neither of them. So I'm very confused... I'm not sure how Ease playing a twlj match on Juans impacts twld or twlb.

I think Ease being refused to play definitely impacted us as we had to add javelins in our ld games and he would have made a significant differnece in the games.

If it turns out that Ease should have been allowed to play AND Lasenza should have been allowed to play, I am also appealing our match vs Potenza as he was online and staff told me he could not play (we had to add Kira_Yamato~ in a twld game)

Cheers

TLDR: If staff says that Ease AND Lasenza should have been allowed to play, I am appealing the match vs Fierce AND Potenza
    If staff says that Lasenza should NOT have been allowed to play, I am ONLY appealing the match vs Fierce

ahahahhhahahhahahaha
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Appeals in 2015. Can we launch on steam already? That way TW will be saved and appeals can actually mean something. Ty sir

Comment

I understand your appeal against Fierce in LD. But since you are also appealing vs Potenza in LD on the basis of Ease being told he couldn't play, then shouldnt you also appeal the LJs and LBs as well since Ease is a 3 league player?
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          As per turban in TWL hardlock thread:

Now, while I was told by Ease that he does not want to play in the regular season, and initially told BurN that Ease is not eligible to play this week as I had the old rules still in my head, given the fact how other players were given the 'okay' then he should have also been able to play this week. We will seriously consider any appeal that may come after this week, and due to staff errors and miscommunication, chances are that the replays will be granted.

Direct quote from turban above, I was told Ease could not play twld this weekend while Lasenza was able to play for Fierce. Turban pretty much just said the appeals will be granted so I'm thinking why not, based on the fact that every appeal I've made gets denied I will not hold my breath.

I am appealing on the basis that the rule says you need to wait and it has always been a 1 week wait for as long as I've been playing twl. At the very worst Lasenza AND Ease should have both been able to play, or neither of them. So I'm very confused... I'm not sure how Ease playing a twlj match on Juans impacts twld or twlb.

I think Ease being refused to play definitely impacted us as we had to add javelins in our ld games and he would have made a significant differnece in the games.

If it turns out that Ease should have been allowed to play AND Lasenza should have been allowed to play, I am also appealing our match vs Potenza as he was online and staff told me he could not play (we had to add Kira_Yamato~ in a twld game)

Cheers

TLDR: If staff says that Ease AND Lasenza should have been allowed to play, I am appealing the match vs Fierce AND Potenza
          If staff says that Lasenza should NOT have been allowed to play, I am ONLY appealing the match vs Fierce

Potenza also appeal our match vs Fierce , where lasenza shudnt be playing.. As cloth and ease shudnt be playing either.

Comment

I choose to only appeal the TWLD games as I feel it was unfair that Lasenza got to play and Ease didn't. We were forced to add basers/javs in the TWLD matches when Ease was online and not 'eligible'. However we had proper lineups for LJ/LB and just got smacked, so I am not appealing those games as we lost fair and square.

I don't think the LD situation was fair though and so I am only appealing the LD games, I also put in my TLDR: that I am only appealing the Potenza game aswell IF Ease should have been allowed to play.

Cheers

Comment

I agree with you zid.. It was a very staggering and stupendous call on why staff allowed LaSenza to play after joining Fierce the same day Ease joined Burn. Now as far as "rules" go we were told that LaSenza sat out last week playing no games while Ease played LJ with Juans. I'm pretty sure those aren't TWL rules and an appeal would be the right thing to do in this case.

Comment

I choose to only appeal the TWLD games as I feel it was unfair that Lasenza got to play and Ease didn't. We were forced to add basers/javs in the TWLD matches when Ease was online and not 'eligible'.
                just to be clear here. you appeal the game vs. fierce because you were 'forced' to add cape (who got the best score of them all while benching beam, a wb) while fierce in question also sub'd in a javelin (24) ok. gotcha.

Comment

Yes I'm fairly certain Lasenza for Cape is a bad trade in Ship 1 Jones. But you tell me master warbird?

also beam was not online during the twld match vs fierce... he showed up 3 mins before we lost vs potenza.

Lets try to keep this thread based on the facts and not just butthurt comments like Jones above

Comment

You guys lost, just move on and focus on playoffs.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      just to be clear here. you appeal the game vs. fierce because you were 'forced' to add cape (who got the best score of them all while benching beam, a wb) while fierce in question also sub'd in a javelin (24) ok. gotcha.
                      yeah I remember seeing the godly warbird known as beam in spec when burn faced potenza so I don't understand that "had to add javs" argument. not to mention cape is a formidable warbird. i think pandora had him in their starting lineup in LD finals a few years back. lets face it, not having racka on is what mainly caused issues for you guys.

the only games I see worth re-playing are Fierce vs Burn and Fierce vs Potenza since Lasenza was allowed to play in both. this would also mean that the games cloth was in for vikings would have to be replayed as well.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This thread is LOL+1
                        idkidc1233

Comment

what a sack of shit lol
                          1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                          1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                          1:Tiny> LOL
                          1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Lets try to keep this thread based on the facts and not just butthurt comments like Jones above
                            the fact is, even if your appeal is based on some truths as has been stated by turban it still is a weasel attempt from you trying to disguise your shortcomings in the case of the fierce game. it's just lame.

Comment

at first i was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but then i saw that burn lost to potenza too, so then i was like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH x2
                              Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...
                              X