No announcement yet.

HOT OR NOT -- Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about potenza vs dudgeon twlj write up?
    AKA Shaun
    ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa View Post
      what about potenza vs dudgeon twlj write up?

Added.

Dudgeon vs. Potenza
      50-32

Dreamwin (15-5) led megaman89 (11-8), Zizzo (8-7), Rough (9-9), and maketso (6-3) to victory.

Potenza was lackluster with the exception of Shaun (13-10), as Iron Survivor, Mark Stone, Okyo, and Tanzu all negged.

HOT: Dreamwin
      NOT: Mark Stone (1-10), who should consider a career in News Broadcasting, because he's a fucking anchor.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

haha nice ty and that being said best played you2be in twjd that not a hard schedule compared to ours and his rec was 13-8 vs them not 14-9 that was kess
        AKA Shaun
        ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa View Post
          haha nice ty and that being said best played you2be in twjd that not a hard schedule compared to ours and his rec was 13-8 vs them not 14-9 that was kess
          You're right, and not the first one to point it out. When doing the Jav of the Week, I didn't factor Dudgeon in properly since I overlooked your game versus them.

With these mitigating factors, I'm reversing my decision, and changing the Hot or Not WEEK 3 Jav of the Week.

Updated:

JAV OF THE WEEK: Zizzo

With a 13-9 against Burn in the toughest match of the week, and a slightly more subdued 8-7 in their other match, leading his team to a perfect 2-0 this week!
          top 100 basers list

Comment

omg can you please do game of the week (for week 4) as well?!!? I was looking forward to it !
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
              omg can you please do game of the week (for week 4) as well?!!? I was looking forward to it !
              Sure, lemme just hop into my time machine...
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Dudgeon vs. Cobra
                15-6

For their part, Cobra looked much better this week, after getting aced by Burn, as Megalo (69-44), Trasher (67-36), skatarius (69-48), squallFF8 (58-36), and Ricko (54-40) spidered behind Cranium (2.8 RPD) and rodney (2.9 RPD), with Wax performing nicely in terr, putting up a 22-5.

HOT: megaman89

NOT: Whoever subbed in voth for SquallFF8. Let him over and you'll get way better results, guy is a TWLB Finals spid, holy fk. Don't get why people keep forcing him to under.
                <3 Yo clau, that stackrn comment? I take it back. TY for dis

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
                  <3 Yo clau, that stackrn comment? I take it back. TY for dis

all good bro <3
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                  X