Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol no one rates ur choking ass

Comment

The number of times I started and won say only 3 people are above me. You're just little ziddy, don't kid yourself. hehe maybe in 2020:stupid:
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

ur right man i should be thanking u for winning me the past 3 ljs with your choking.

^lj choker and perennial bencher in big lj games

Comment

Me 8/8
          You 5/9

Im a top 5 ever in spider, you are not in jav.

Who are you again? Or do I have to pull more truth bombs for you? I have to admit I miss having to ignore you when you pm me with your usual whinning (or is it fan love?), would feel very 2008 again, to be honest I just wanna feel a little bit excited about who I have on front of me.

Congrats on those 3 lj's though, wahooooo for you.

The end, you bellend.
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Don't get me wrong papi, I just wanna get your closet nerd rage back.

We're both great humans, but im better at SS. It's life bud.

Last edited by Stayon; 10-19-2015, 11:29 PM.
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

this is what stayon does in lj finals

lol stayon you're lucky you can't choke in spider otherwise you would have cost your team multiple titles cause you choke in every single jav game. ive mvp'd 6 lj final rounds in a row on your ass and you've been the worst player in your teams lineup in every single round.

you're a mental midget who gets carried in jav games and plays in a ship where you can die 50x and win

the end, keep choking and letting me win ljs u babaloo

Comment

LOL I did it, you killing me. Yes, let it gooooooooo out. All of it. Don't hold back.

Oh, sure I been bad ever since I won 2 of them, there's no rush winning a ship I don't rate as much as my first, as LB is the league that requires the most "brains" to play in, which is something you're not known for. If that's whats been puzzling you about my choking, i'm not even as good in jav anymore.

Im still above you, and that's a fact. It's on the "history books".

I know you want me to approve you.

You wanna do a poll on tw's truthfull opinion? If you get to 10% i'll be impressed, but I know you really wanna sleep knowing this aint true. So forget everything that I said, and focus on in-game you newbie. I'll be 10/10 soon.

Cya in my private message, soon. :P
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

lol i don't you rate at all in ship 2

don't get me wrong you're a fantastic twjd player but you're dookie in twlj

Comment

LOL atleast we're bonding here. Was a couple of fun posts, took me back in time. People on this game are super boring, thanks little ziddy.
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

same i love remembering the times i destroyed bad players in consecutive seasons, those are my favorite tw memories.

Rough/Stayon/Dreamwin - Trio of lj chokers who have always gotten shit on by me

But even if you choke in big games, you all have other skills like entertaining posts on forums

I love you Stayon because you helped me become a better jav in twjd and showed me how to not play in TWLJ.

Papi

Comment

6lb's 2lj's > 3lj's 2lb's (excluding 4 bench medals)

Top 5 ever on own ship > not being top 5 ever on your own ship

Being a people's favorite > not being a people's favorite

You done?

PS: You got me on the LJ aspect, I rate you don't worry.

PS: Wanna ban duel in jav? So I can send you to Pluto? More exciting than LJ finals for me if you ask me :P

Your love,
                        Papi
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Lol No shit I got you on every aspect of TWL you fkn clown

dont step to me in any twl arena ill put u down like a sick puppy

u can brag bout top 5 all you want, im top 1 in a ship that requires having a backbone

Comment

LOL if that's how you're gonna sleep tonight. Respect you're superiors. Ill ship you TWL's History Book through Ebay tomorrow, where it says im still above you.

Night Night Sleep Tight
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

twl history book would shit on u hard as hell, you'd get subbed outta that too

stick to twjd squirt

Comment

My man ziddy, I know you're not a very bright guy, but in this whole ordeal of E-vsing it helps when you try different approaches, instead of repeating the same thing, even here I got you like 5-1. But let's be real, you knew this from the start.

Stick to being a toolbox.
                                Your friend,
                                ​​Papi
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X