open thank you to the hosts this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open thank you to the hosts this season

here are some quick statistics of who we have had as hosts for the regular season.

Commodo, Jerome, and Enf were hired as player league referees, and all of them have done an excellent job. thank you for volunteering. Markmrw, Lena, and Azov have stepped up the most from the official staff side with Markmrw often covering my games to let me focus on other aspects of the league. I would like to personally thank all of the hosts for helping out, and hopefully the rest of the season will run without issues.

We had 26 games each weekend for the first three rounds of the regular season, and 22 games in the final regular season round which means a total of 100 matches were played over this short duration.

HOST WK 1 WK 2 WK 3 WK 4 TOTAL
    Commodo 3 4 2 5 14
    Lena - 2 8 3 13
    Markmrw 4 2 5 1 12
    Jerome 4 4 - 4 12
    Azov 4 4 - 4 12
    Turban 3 2 2 - 7
    Enf 2 2 - 2 6
    Ricko 1 2 2 - 5
    Little Buddha - 1 2 - 3
    AFRI <ER> - - 3 - 3
    Ravos 2 - - - 2
    Krazie <ER> 2 - - - 2
    Waz <ER> - 2 - - 2
    9th! - - - 2 2
    Board - - 2 - 2
    M_M God - 1 - - 1
    H.M.S. Stargazer - - - 1 1
    Haze 1 - - - 1
    26 26 26 22 100

again, thank you.

That being said, we need 3 hosts for TWL All stars. I have talked to turban to juice up the hosting points if anyone looking for quota. I would prefer having three hosts, 1 per league, but if someone wants it all that's fine too. See me or Turban in game please! Thanks bros.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I only wish I was able to do this sooner. Trying new things this year, helping host TWL is one. Happy to do it.

Comment

Thank you!
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
        X