No announcement yet.

Best player of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am best playir of all time. Ty for this.
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Sika, ease, apt
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

The 'best' depends on whether you mean the players that stuck around for 20 years and were still pretty good the entire time, or players that played only a few years and quit, but were the absolute best during those years they were around.

Ease has been around for as long as I can remember, so many people call him one of the best. I wouldn't say he is the best WB i've ever seen by any stretch though. Apok or RaCka were/are considered by many newer players as the best WBs they've seen, but I wouldn't say they are as good as some of the people from when I started in 2000, and neither were around back then anyway. Also, each player has their own style,. Static Burn (Burnt) or With Ease (Ease) had far different styles than someone like Racka, Apok, or Banzi.

Banzi was my favorite though. He was the first person I'd ever seen rush in a game. He did it before it was popular to do so. Mattey used to do it back in the day too. Pioneers.

Also, fuck Sika. Everyone says he was the best, but it was a known fact he used packet editors to lag cheat, and he quit after he couldn't use a gamepad anyways. The guy had advantages over other players is what I'm saying, so fuck him.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Also, fuck Sika. Everyone says he was the best, but it was a known fact he used packet editors to lag cheat, and he quit after he couldn't use a gamepad anyways. The guy had advantages over other players is what I'm saying, so fuck him.
          he is still playing svs with a gamepad. no way you can toggle x-radar with a keyboard like that...
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            he is still playing svs with a gamepad. no way you can toggle x-radar with a keyboard like that...
            Does he still have legendary lag too?
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

pretty sure its

jr5

f

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

as the zone's only reigning triple crown twl champion and twdt-b champion i'm pretty sure the answer is clear

i beat this game so badly i renamed the shortcut "rihanna"
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  as the zone's only reigning triple crown twl champion and twdt-b champion i'm pretty sure the answer is clear

i beat this game so badly i renamed the shortcut "rihanna"
                  drop the mic
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Maybe not 3 leagues, but Blood needs more mention here! Top 5 wb/jav imo

Edit: Also, Ease for 3-leagues. No one has done it better and more consistently for longer. He's also run successful squads forever. Actually, someone give this dude a fucking award.

Comment

Originally posted by Depre View Post
                      Taking all 3 leagues into consideration, who do you think is the best player of all time?

I'll start - Demonfaze

http://www.nockm.com/stuff/Logs/New/twlj_final.txt

You or anyone got logs/boxscores of the S9/S10/S11 TWLB finals? Or are those all lost forever?
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

I beat WB so hard I got banned for cheating when not cheating, go figure

Comment

Back to retiring

Comment

Working...
                          X