Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it could honestly be two different opponents, and still utilize the point system with draws to spice it up.

anyway it was merely one suggestion among the hundred that can be found on these forums. it is probably for the better to have a simple (and most importantly, easy to understand) league structure.

Comment

i think turban wants to be twl op again allow
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
        Exactly man! I'd like to see really strict caps. And take away 3v3. Make it 4v4 again
        Good plan to make TWD inactive, this guy for TWD op next lol.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          The below post strongly suggests you think DW made up the screenshot or likewise, aka, a conspiracy.

This analogy literally has nothing to do with anything being mentioned, at all. I said the final twd reset was announced ages ago, you're on 756 twd pts and you have a month to sort it out and if you cant get up to around 1000 pts then you don't deserve a spot in TWL... Paladen is more than capable of pulling up its socks and getting there, you'd have more chance if you just got on with it rather than forum posting with excuses a whole month in advance. All Paladen would need is about 10 wins against decent competition to shoot up the ladder.
          The point is we shouldn't have to go into twl with a huge deficit in points. ..AND for the record.. the TWL post up in ya !! did about ladder reset WAS not listed in the news section. It was removed long ago and then it miraculously appeared after I made a post about how all squads should have been notified. Don't pretend it wasn't changed on the site in the last day.. it just was NOT there. Make any reference to conspiracy you want. I didn't say that but the fact someone updated news and slid it in that argument could easily be made. Who changed the news feed? huh? Do tell ..and why was it inserted after my post about protocall for twl squads being notified in a timely manner?
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            The point is we shouldn't have to go into twl with a huge deficit in points. ..AND for the record.. the TWL post up in ya !! did about ladder reset WAS not listed in the news section. It was removed long ago and then it miraculously appeared after I made a post about how all squads should have been notified.
            the waybackmachine suggests otherwise. this is from earlier this month. march 7th: https://web.archive.org/web/20160307...renchwars.org/
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I'm not denying it was once posted long ago.. but it was removed and then reinserted . I believe it was up for a few weeks only and then disappeared.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

well, sorry to inform you, but you can't hide a post on twd.trenchwars.org website. it would need to be deleted then posted again, and that would change the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  The point is we shouldn't have to go into twl with a huge deficit in points. ..AND for the record.. the TWL post up in ya !! did about ladder reset WAS not listed in the news section. It was removed long ago and then it miraculously appeared after I made a post about how all squads should have been notified. Don't pretend it wasn't changed on the site in the last day.. it just was NOT there. Make any reference to conspiracy you want. I didn't say that but the fact someone updated news and slid it in that argument could easily be made. Who changed the news feed? huh? Do tell ..and why was it inserted after my post about protocall for twl squads being notified in a timely manner?
                  come on....this is just laughable jess, why on earth would anyone go through the trouble of hiding a post on the TWD site (which isn't possible even if someone wanted to) just so that Paladen, and only Paladen, dont realise the reset already happened lol. I like you but have some self respect :laugh:
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

This whole conversation is pretty ridiculous. new season's qualis would start like 1 day after old season ends, without knowing a)is there a new season b)whos op c)when is season starting... Now we have a poll running with an option to start in september, november? really, squads should prepare for the league for 8 months? You all know the term Off season, we are having it now. Can anyone honestly say they been preparing for twl all this time... upster, would like yo hear a word from you.

Comment

Can LD even afford excluding squads anymore? Currently there are 10 squads on the ladder. Just invite them all in with the following requirements fullfilled:

-Been alive for atleast 1 month
                      -Played X number of games

For the "TWL is the premier competition, it should be exclusive" arguement. Consider this:
                      -After regular season, implement upper (pro) and lower (aml) tier alongside the winners and losers brackets
                      -Put a heavier emphasis on the playoffs upper and lower don't play against each other here anymore.

Now more people can be involved and "newbies" won't interfere with the "premier" competition but they still have an incentive to play. twd is more like prac anyway. not a good way to determine who should be in or not.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I was going to suggest limiting the field as well, but I like jones idea. Upper tier, lower tier. Let be honest, there will be 4 good teams with a couple of longshots as 5th maybe 6th. I was thinking 6 team TWL, but this could allow all to play.
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                          Good plan to make TWD inactive, this guy for TWD op next lol.
                          I wasn't talking to you fork nobody likes you. The mans has played this game over ten years and is still below average in the only ship he's ever played. Shut up faggot.
                          Geio> Down to chill and play that
                          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Really like best of 2 and losers bracket idea, Turb. Beefs up the league in all the right places.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Seems like Envy folded to the likes of 24....had a 5 man lineup.

LJ is the most competitive league: there can be 6 squads built ONLY to win LJ but if we have nerds like 24 in this game, nothing will change.

Whoever is the TWL OP needs to have stricter roster limits, max should be 18. Turb & The_Block, redeem yourself after the steam launch debacle.
                              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                              1:Zidane> congrats man
                              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X