TWLB Paladen removed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Paladen removed!

Paladen have been removed from TWLB as they were unable to show a full team against Lego or Cobra in Week 1.

Paladen's roster will now be limited to only 16 players

Replacing them is being discussed between the operators.
    MRW

“Competitive” TWLB game scores as of today…
    15-4
    15-5
    15-6
    15-1
    15-2
    15-5
    15-1
    15-3
    15-1
    15-0
    15-14 (Dice/Thunder)
    Why waste everyone’s time? Instead simply let Thunder and Dice start playoffs now. Make it a series of playoffs extended over a few weekends. At least this would get some speccers, show how base is supposed to be played, and not demoralize a bunch of players. Watching TWLB go down this way is like watching a fat, balding, fat 55 y.o guy in white pants and trying to pickup young girls while driving a nice convertible. Doesn’t get much sadder.
    Eph

Comment

agreed eph, dumb shit
      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
        “Competitive” TWLB game scores as of today…
        15-4
        15-5
        15-6
        15-1
        15-2
        15-5
        15-1
        15-3
        15-1
        15-0
        15-14 (Dice/Thunder)
        Why waste everyone’s time? Instead simply let Thunder and Dice start playoffs now. Make it a series of playoffs extended over a few weekends. At least this would get some speccers, show how base is supposed to be played, and not demoralize a bunch of players. Watching TWLB go down this way is like watching a fat, balding, fat 55 y.o guy in white pants and trying to pickup young girls while driving a nice convertible. Doesn’t get much sadder.
        Eph
        But no worries, this will be my last post on this forum. Those with rapier-like wit can dominate what is left of this forum and community, good luck to all.
        Eph
        ​y lie tho
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

sometimes i hate the people on this game then sometimes i'm reminded why i miss guys like cres
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Paladen have been removed from TWLB as they were unable to show a full team against Lego or Cobra in Week 1.

Paladen's roster will now be limited to only 16 players

Replacing them is being discussed between the operators.
            http://i.imgur.com/yg5Oylk.gifv
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

is 24/7 bd dead? they initially seemed like the best candidates to replace Paladen.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                ​y lie tho
                Because I am sitting in the hospital and wondering why I am trying to support this zone and league after having a kidney removed 36 hours ago when people like you have driven others out of the zone. Thanks for reminding me why I left and why I should have stayed away.
                Eph

Comment

Because I am sitting in the hospital and wondering why I am trying to support this zone and league after having a kidney removed 36 hours ago when people like you have driven others out of the zone. Thanks for reminding me why I left and why I should have stayed away.
                  Eph
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

too far cres

Comment

What a nice guy u r cres.
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

? lol eph has been shittalking for years....i treat him like i would any other fgt in this game

there was a thread that addressed his health concerns and we all gave him support (including me). but i dont condone him throwing a pity party for himself every time his shittalking gets reciprocated.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                          is 24/7 bd dead? they initially seemed like the best candidates to replace Paladen.
                          if it will help the league 24/7 bd is willing to replace paladen
                          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

2 far cres.
                            TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                            TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Jamal brought it up yesterday.
                              24 and Paladen should merge. You'll have a dueling and basing squad.
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                              X