Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undetectable Resolution Cheat created by Sakke

Hey,
    Was there ever any follow up to Sakke's 90,000 word confession that he had an undetectable resolution resizer where TWLD arena detects your resolution as legal but you can play at any size, and that he distributed it around to people he "trusts" on Dudgeon?

There's basically a group of active players who have access to a huge resolution advantage over the entire league. His recommendation was that TWL ops allow higher resolutions to fight this. Then suddenly he deleted his post.

If the integrity of TWLD is being threatened, what is being done about this? Who has access to these programs? Have players been using it in TWLD in past seasons? Are players using it now?
    top 100 basers list

the game mod should manually check every res before a match starts to be safe.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      Hey,
      Was there ever any follow up to Sakke's 90,000 word confession that he had an undetectable resolution resizer where TWLD arena detects your resolution as legal but you can play at any size, and that he distributed it around to people he "trusts" on Dudgeon?

There's basically a group of active players who have access to a huge resolution advantage over the entire league. His recommendation was that TWL ops allow higher resolutions to fight this. Then suddenly he deleted his post.

If the integrity of TWLD is being threatened, what is being done about this? Who has access to these programs? Have players been using it in TWLD in past seasons? Are players using it now?

there is no threat to twld, the population has almost gone, we are in 100 population zone, i dont even think this needs to be looked at, TWDT had no issues with res limits and it is i would say more popular than TWL.

Allow no res limits, stop restricted people to a certin resolution. Anyone who got this res limit remover send it over so everyone can have this and not be limited, shouldnt have to window mode to play a fucking game.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
        there is no threat to twld, the population has almost gone, we are in 100 population zone, i dont even think this needs to be looked at, TWDT had no issues with res limits and it is i would say more popular than TWL.

Allow no res limits, stop restricted people to a certin resolution. Anyone who got this res limit remover send it over so everyone can have this and not be limited, shouldnt have to window mode to play a fucking game.
        Guy desperate to play 2500 x 1600 in twl so he wont go 2-9.

Please, keep twl same way it is now.
        #nocheatres
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

I have never used the thing but I know it is possible and I've seen it in action. If Sakke can do it, that means someone else can as well. How can we know if for example the Fierce core or any top level wb has used this in past? How can we know if the elite players who are heavily campaigning against free roster limits are just afraid that their edge is taken away.

Hell, I was #1/#2 wb in this years noreslimit-TWDT and our F rated wb team went into the finals. It gives you an edge, huge edge.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            I have never used the thing but I know it is possible and I've seen it in action. If Sakke can do it, that means someone else can as well. How can we know if for example the Fierce core or any top level wb has used this in past? How can we know if the elite players who are heavily campaigning against free roster limits are just afraid that their edge is taken away.

Hell, I was #1/#2 wb in this years noreslimit-TWDT and our F rated wb team went into the finals. It gives you an edge, huge edge.
            Yeh I've said this a while back, there is prob loads of people cheating by using high resolution in twld but apparently it isn't detectable (from what I read in an old thread). If this is the case then resolution limits should be increased by quite abit or no resolution limit to make things more fair (this will stop the cheat completely). Noone will admit they are using these programs and it wouldn't suprise me that these cheaters defend removing the limits just so that they can continue to cheat. Heh.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

TWL operators can always request for screenshot proof when someone is under suspicion of using an illegal resolution. Keep in mind that it is quite easy to tell from the spectator frequency if someone is playing on a higher resolution than the rest as their style of play is vastly different from everyone else due to the gained vision advantage. There are a lot of ways to catch these players by simply observing the game while on a high resolution.

The player(s) under suspicion would be requested to immediately take a screenshot without leaving the arena and told to upload the screenshot as soon as possible. In the event of a player outright refusing to co-operate with the TWL operators there would be squad-wide sanctions, such as complete voiding of the match result, and if a player is caught using an illegal resolution then severe punishments would occur such as permanent competitive ban for the player.
              Last edited by Turban; 06-23-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

NVM keep my mouth shut on this one. But the point I will make is screen pics are pointless for this. Maybe when the game came out but now you need to tell ppl to use video caps.

Comment

lol man cheatsquad force doing everything to win this season 21, even if that means tanzu using hax in dd arena with 300 ping more than iron himself.

Iron its 2016, go afford a proper internet connection :laugh:
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                    shouldnt have to window mode to play a fucking game.
                    Once again I will explain this to you, since you are retarded.

1# You click on you bottom left " Search programs and files" on desktop screen.

2# Type the word Resolution into it. "Adjust screen resolution" will pop up.

3# click on it, pick your desired Legal TWLD resolution Or anything smaller.

Takes about 10secs to do. Now do it before u log on for your match. Then change it back after if you want.

Now don't say you "CAN'T" play on a normal reso. Anyone can do this, if they have problems with legal reso's.

You have any other excuses, I can help you with?

Comment

It's weird tho how claus made this topic. Makes u wonder, doesn't it?
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

oh look at that people campaigning to remove the res to make the game more fair
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          oh look at that people campaigning to remove the res to make the game more fair
                          I'm not campaigning to remove the res limit, I play at 1280x1024 windowed when I wb and I prefer having the resolution limit in place. If you look at TWDT-D rankings where there is no resolution cap I think you'll agree that it benefits less talented on-screen fighters who haven't bothered to master all the nuances of dueling, and helps non-traditional warbirds tremendously.

We have three years of evidence of what happens when players with 1920 resolution play against traditional warbirds on 1280x1024, and games like this are the result:

Code:
                          Round 1
                          Result of Paddington vs. Blooms: 50 - 35
                          ,---------------------------------+------+-----------+----.
                          |                               K |    D |    Rating | LO |
                          |                          ,------+------+-----------+----+
                          | Paddington              /    48 |   35 |      2622 |  0 |
                          +------------------------'        |      |           |    |
                          |  24                          12 |    4 |       941 |  0 |
                          |  Attacks                     14 |    5 |      1254 |  0 |
                          |  Shadowmere                   9 |   10 |       239 |  0 |
                          |  Tiny                         6 |    8 |        57 |  0 |
                          |  Weak                         7 |    8 |       131 |  0 |
                          +---------------------------------+------+-----------+----+
                          | Blooms                  /    35 |   50 |       496 |  3 |
                          |  maketso                      5 |   10 |       -28 |  0 |
                          |  okyo                         9 |   10 |       240 |  2 |
                          |  RaCka                        7 |   10 |        71 |  0 |
                          |  Ricko                        9 |   10 |       242 |  1 |
                          |  wiibimbo                     5 |   10 |       -29 |  0 |
                          `---------------------------------+------+-----------+----'
                          Paddington wins this game!
                          MVP: Attacks!

Round 2
                          Result of Paddington vs. Blooms: 50 - 36
                          ,---------------------------------+------+-----------+----.
                          |                               K |    D |    Rating | LO |
                          | Paddington              /    50 |   36 |      2747 |  0 |
                          |  24                          17 |    8 |      1588 |  0 |
                          |  Attacks                      9 |    8 |       323 |  0 |
                          |  Shadowmere                  10 |    8 |       437 |  0 |
                          |  Tiny                         7 |    4 |       264 |  0 |
                          |  Weak                         7 |    8 |       135 |  0 |
                          +---------------------------------+------+-----------+----+
                          | Blooms                  /    36 |   50 |       550 |  1 |
                          |  aprix                        8 |   10 |       149 |  0 |
                          |  okyo                         9 |   10 |       236 |  0 |
                          |  RaCka                        4 |   10 |       -55 |  0 |
                          |  Ricko                        8 |   10 |       148 |  1 |
                          |  snO_op                       7 |   10 |        72 |  0 |
                          `---------------------------------+------+-----------+----'
                          Paddington wins this game!
                          MVP: 24!
                          This isn't some clandestine or bait-and-switch effort, I support resolution limits. I didn't want to make this thread, but I felt like perhaps most people had missed Sakke's post and it has since been deleted, and people needed to be made aware that this program exists, and people have it.

I'm not Iron or Forces biggest fan, but they clearly put in the time and effort in WB:

If they are the best team in TWLD this season, they deserve to win, and not be cheated by others playing on 1920x1080 looking for a quick advantage. It is not fair to them or anyone else.

More to the point, qan says the only way to stop it is if someone with the program comes forward and let's him look at it. There is no viable solution atm. So hopefully someone steps up and does the right thing.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                            I'm not campaigning to remove the res limit
                            My post was not directed at you. Atleast not specifically. I have been unaware of this sort of program. I have been kicked out of the JD arena myself while using the res-resizer when I was using 2048x1280 and the limit at the time was 1920x1080 (or 1920x1200). So I figured that program was not it. I remember Zizzo talking about it[how to cheat the zone settings] a while ago, you can find it in one of the threads debating over the reso-limit.

I find it funny though that people who were so adamantly against the limit now speak up and claim the clear advantage (dreamwin) and that we should remove the limit so that people don't have an advantage. You can see 2pacz whining about his field of vision not being big enough because of playing windowed and that he is disadvantaged by a few pixels in ld while also wanting to play with a bigger res in twl. People clearly know there is an advantage, and now when they have used it they finally know what we (wbs) know and why we were against removing it in the first place.

I know for a fact some of the best wbs currently do not cheat with the resolution, we did some extended testing with the resizer last season for example in #sweet (which allows only 1280x1024) and the #twld arena, I was sitting at the edge of their screen with 1280.... People like cres wanted to get 1280x1024 instead of 1300x700 something etc. Like Turban said, people like Ease clearly did not cheat, Apok's insanely good rushing and close-combat (at his prime) are some damn good empirical evidence that they didn't cheat.

What I'm trying to say is... It sucks that some people use this as an advantage. I also think it is hilarious that people cry foul and want to raise the limit in order to make it fair. Same people who said there aren't any advantages to having a large res compared to a small one. (dreamwin, i am not talking about you here).

I hope there is a way for staff to detect this. A while ago someone was using 5000+ reso with resizer in SVS Chaos League, and the sysop said the zone thought it was "only" 3000 something. Weird.
                            Last edited by Jones; 06-24-2016, 08:03 AM.
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

can you even see your own ship on 5000 res :O
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X