Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal: Add killing spree to TWL

Add Killing Spree to TWL games.

Ok so i know everyone is going to fight the fact that green chat popping up would be spam/distracting in LB but not really so much in LD and LJ
    could also make it in 5 kill increments so it would be less likely and be more coveted to obtain

Watching some twl games can be interesting in spec chat, most teams fill there own team chat during games aswell but i think that it would be a interesting addition to the gameplay to offer player kill sprees
    could stimulate more conversation in spec chat and less trolling, could make for more epic plays to watch someone go 10-0 or to be dethroned from a 10-0 and so on

thats about it
    Big Chill

This idea would actually make sense. It would be a small bonus to the new stat system?

Comment

if this could be done very simply I think it could be a good addition - it'd help everyone know who's on fire at that point of the game and highlight who's responsible for a swing in momentum in a match etc etc (a team is down 30-21 but within 2 minutes has taken the lead, did someone go HAM and go 7-0 and turn it around on their own?)

Edit: I'm aware 30-21 is 9 pts difference and someone killing 7 in a row wouldn't turn the score around on their own completely, but you know what I mean
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I like it.

Robobots still exist? You could just use them and manually set kill increments to 3-4 in ld/lj and 8-10 in LB.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I've wanted this added to TWD also for a long time.
          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

they cant even add the scoring thing on top of radars in every arena like every1 wants...doubt they are capable of this
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

nobody really cares anymore
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              3:45th President> do it
              kyler> who is 45th President
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
              X