No announcement yet.

After TWL a free spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I'm concerned, squad captains barely do anything. I think when people leave the squad after a captain leaves, it was just that they were waiting for some kind of excuse to leave all along.
    sdg

Comment

nasir, I'm sorry, but it's all ego on your part to think that you're the thing holding the squad together.

Pallies went through this before, all 3 captains were leaving (myself, rogermexico and divine rides) so we just dissolved.. Boo got pissed at us and said he wanted to keep it going.. and he did.. and it's still going today.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph
        Just because a captain(s) leave doesn't mean that a squad should dissolve.
        I'm sure you could make some of your assistants captains now and manage to continue that way. As bloodzombie said, hand it over to the right person and it will continue, maybe even get better.
        Dissolving a squad just because you don't want to continue with it is stupid. Most of your squad will probably want to stay together.
        Golden Knight

(jk)
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Re: Na$ and NASER

Originally posted by Ice Storm03
          Why dont you guys get diffrent names? Its really bugging me.
          At least they don't post 100 useless posts/day.
          Do me a fav and jump of the roof while singing "roll roll roll ur boat gentily down the street..."

can't wait to c you bleed.
          later
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Cundor> Work my ass!
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think nasir has the support of the majority of the squad with the decision to dissolve egyptian. Half the fun of ss is meeting and playing with a bunch of different people and different squads. We have had a good year regardless of the outcomes and have enjoyed playing together as teamates. Besides, who knows? trench wars squads have a funny way of reuiniting again when opportunity knocks....
              $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Working...
              X