TWL Lagouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Lagouts

4.01 If an unpredictable server crash, router failure, TWBot failure, or other event has a massive impact on a game in progress, the game will be paused and restarted from the point it was stopped. All replays will commence immediately unless the League Operator finds sufficient reason to postpone the remainder of the match (see rule 4.06).

4.05 If the zone experiences massive lag which prohibits the players from playing the game the game will be postponed until the next weekend (see 4.06).

During our match vs British Squad, the server decided to spit up crazy lag, 3 of our players got specced, and because of the lag they used up all their !lagouts' trying to get back in. They were locked out at 4/4/7 deaths respecticely. I didn't get specced as being from britain, I dont go through the east/west router like the rest of my squad does, and neither do any of brit squad. OceanboyNZ didn't get specced either, but suffered high ping for the remainder of the match.

Anyway, we had to go 2v5 for what was left of the match, and it ended with 3 of our players automatically being assigned 10 deaths for using all the !lagouts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    DragonGuard Kills Deaths TKs LOs SubbedBy
    Lain 14 10 0 0 -
    Confluence 6 10 0 3 -
    OceanBoyNZ 8 10 0 1 -
    BikE 2 10 0 3 -

British Squad Kills Deaths TKs LOs SubbedBy
    AcidMouse 8 9 0 0 -
    Sol ^ 8 2 0 0 -
    vish 10 5 0 0 -
    nemiseph 5 9 0 0 -
    Valiant 0 2 0 0 -

British Squad defeats DragonGuard in this match (50 - 33)
    MVP: Sol ^

I count that as 31-27 for Brits. (one of our players scores didn't appear on the result output)

Well, the lag instantly affected the game in progress (2 brits were at 9, we would have had them $) and it wasn't completely finished. I have a screenshot of the final scores when the match ended, and I'd really like to push for a continuation of the game when it was prematurely finished, or a complete replay next week.
    www.liveforspeed.net

This game just makes me laugh if Brit Squad is going to take a win out of it. Anyone who was there watched half of the arena start lagging besides for the people from certain areas... for instance:Lain is British, didn't lagout, neither did most of Brit Squad, what a coincidence.

Anyway, I think the fact that every other match has to be replayed should make this a non-argument. The fact that DG is a "n99b" squad is irrelevant. The fact that this match has almost no bearing on the playoffs is also irrelevant.

(By the way if you were curious, I don't really think we're noobs, but that seems to be the general consensus with the "leets")
    Last edited by LightlyToasted; 07-20-2003, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I was on 8 deaths not 9.

If you guys insist on staying on the lag limits using kazaa then any server lagg will have nasty effects for your squad. We had Jaffa lagg out and made a sub. Its unlucky you had 3 lagout.

Coming here and whining like cunts makes you look silly, let them make the decision..

ps. i dont think anyone will give a fuk if the result stands coz your a set of cheating cunts as our twdd the nite before showed.
      Last edited by TajaUk; 07-20-2003, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Lol Taja, calling us cheaters just makes me laugh. Making a last minute sub in a TWDD (which by the way means nothing ask any TWL squad) makes us cheaters all the time? Being a British Squad means you all lag too, ask lain, he's from there, he knows how the lag works out there. Whether we stay on the lag limits or whatever doesn't mean a thing when something messes up on the server and half of TW lags out. Just 'cause the British don't doesn't mean that we're cheaters and whiners and babies and newbies and ugly too.

Ya know, you guys are a buncha good sports.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
          If you guys insist on staying on the lag limits using kazaa then any server lagg will have nasty effects for your squad.
          Sorry, unfounded. If you had any problems with our lag you should have asked the hosting referee to do a check, either before or during the match.
          www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

cheating, no.

Lame, most deifinatly.

Thats just about somes you up, making a sub right on a death (but was recorded as a death) when the match was already lost. Thus causing the bot to go mad when i killed the lame sub. If you really really wanna a win a round of twdd that much all you had to do was ask and we would have let you win.

So no you didnt cheat, but you was really lame. Thus in conclusion its amusing how shit comes around to those that spread it.

"Just 'cause the British don't doesn't mean that we're cheaters and whiners and babies and newbies and ugly too."

Excellent point..well done

ps i said lag limits that means within the rules..so why would we whine about it to the ref? i simply said your gonna be suseptable to any server lag..
            Last edited by TajaUk; 07-20-2003, 04:07 PM.

Comment

so why would we whine about it to the ref?
              If you thought it was kazaa induced, you're a fool not to.

Anyway, GG , cya next week for the rematch
              Last edited by Lain; 07-20-2003, 04:16 PM.
              www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

Thats just about somes you up, making a sub right on a death (but was recorded as a death) when the match was already lost. Thus causing the bot to go mad when i killed the lame sub. If you really really wanna a win a round of twdd that much all you had to do was ask and we would have let you win.
                Hah... you mean making a sub for a person that has 1 death left when it was already like 1v3 and you think we were going for the win? Lighten up buddy, we were just joking around, how do we know the bot's gonna go nuts? SO LAME!!!!

Originally posted by TajaUK
                Excellent point..well done
                Thanks, that means a lot.

Comment

No your WRONG. No one is bothered about making a sub on a pilot with 1 death left, thats perfectlly acceptable.

The sub was ACTUALLY made just as he died (thus made to prevent the death by 0.00001 of a second), so it was recorded 7-10 and he was out, the sub still came and died and the bot messed up coz the sub was done just after he died with 10 deaths. It was also 1v2, not 1v3.

Anyone who uses this tactic is cheap and lame. I am sorry thats just the standards I would operate on and BS does. If you wanna use cheap tactics on making subs to avoid deaths thats your choice, but your right no one will blink twice if we keep the win, becasue of the way you conduct yourself. I know DG does not have problems retaining double squadding pilots that have been caught in the past so i dont expect you to deem this cheap in any way, shape or form.

I will repeat this, shit comes around to those that spread it..
                  Last edited by TajaUk; 07-20-2003, 05:57 PM.

Comment

well the lag was pretty horrible when i tried to log on at 3pm~ i saw 1000+ ping coming out from TW server, thus, i couldn't log on at all for my own match.. but luckily our match was delayed~

i think DG is not trying to whine.. they were just not happy with the lag.. and i think this match should be replayed..
                    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                    4:Nimrook> No?
                    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                    4:Akuun> ROFL
                    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

I'm pretty sure this match is getting replayed if you read the TWL site, so there's no more need for argument here.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

no one will blink twice if we keep the win, becasue of the way you conduct yourself
                        lol, get over the twd, we just play them for fun. If we hurt your feelings by one of our assistants doing a cheap sub-trick we'll let you win a whole game as an apology for being evil cheating lagging <insert more random insults here> newbs?. enjoy

I know DG does not have problems retaining double squadding pilots that have been caught in the past so i dont expect you to deem this cheap in any way, shape or form.
                        Throw us some names and we'll follow it up....

We really arent' trying to whine about this, just explain what happened with the duel, and try to deflect some of TajaUk's crushing attacks on our squad :'( lol
                        www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

heh, they did that sub thing to us too the other day....lamers.

whatever they did in some twdd the other day though does not justify being lame in TWL where it actually counts, as BS are now. and to imply that they were inducing lag and that in combination with the routher problem is what caused them to lagout is pretty ridiculous...i think its pretty obvious that anyone who was inducing lag would turn it off once they got specced a couple times, and the fact that every single other twld got cancelled from that point on pretty much proves that the lag problem was massively widespread.

you think that DG looks bad coming on here whining u are wrong. its BS that looks like a bunch of pathetic retards trying to claim a win they havent earned yet. we all know u are desperate for the big win #2 but cmon, have some class. im saying all this and i dont even like DG.

-ad
                          There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

No one is claiming the win, or has done. Like i said let them decide.

Comment

I was on 8 deaths not 9.
                              In case you were curious, you were at 9 big guy.

Recreation:
                              Acidmouse has been killed by:Lain
                              LightlyToasted>Acid at 9, go kill him

Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X