No announcement yet.

Lolololol @ Elusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i dont really care to argue but FYI..

we had FON who is a jav, FF who hasn't played a TWLD in 21 years, Ruby who....cough, Ara who also hasnt played TWLD in quite a while, and code lagged out at 6-3

abs was a starter there, and he went 17-10. and i heard (from non-light people) that he woulda won it if esc didnt eat so many shots

also consider that we were missing fireballz, me, dumbrit, death row, and server... all among the guys that have performed for us so far

doesn't really excuse the loss per say but it certainly explains part of it
    i'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by eRad
      well i dont really care to argue but FYI..

abs was a starter there, and he went 17-10. and i heard (from non-light people) that he woulda won it if esc didnt eat so many shots
      well i really dont care either but FYI, abs hardly even shot at me until the end when he was down 4v1...my ping has never been higher than 100 ms in a twld...im an american with 1mb dsl, but assuming for some reason my 100 ms did cause a few eats, i doubt a few eats would have been the reason for him losing a 4v1 with 3 deaths left.

as for the other excuses...certainly could have had an effect, looking forward to playing you guys next season.
      Last edited by Escalate; 08-04-2003, 07:48 PM.
      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Working...
      X