No announcement yet.

Announcing the TWL Season 6 All-Stars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow cant believe i got any votes at all Decent picks all around and im happy my squadies Mess and Merce got picked.

Comment

yes, too bad mattey should have been in.

I reallly like how smoothly this all star thing was slapped together. The active TWL-population get's a week to vote on the teams and bang, here we are.

Thx for the work Epi! Looking forward to the games!

(and btw thx for voting me , won't let u down!)
      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Reply to Ara:

What about some kind of rookie of the year award? :P
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Re: Reply to Ara:

Originally posted by Jonas
          What about some kind of rookie of the year award? :P
          Yeah there should be a set of awards given out.

Comment

I guess that would be credit account and dont try to resist (in basing) I dont know where they popped up from :x but look at em now both in the twl all-star thing.
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Well congratulations to all of you that made it, you all were more than deserving.

GO SPY FOR MVP!

Comment

Can someone break it down to who's on which team for me? I assume it's gonna be east vs west, right?

if we could see the teams listed out, we can start the predictions.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I tought it was gonna be 2 teams like this:

terriers:

wp team 1

myth team 2

sharks:

mantra team 1

bloodzombie team 2

credit account team 1

Castromarx team 2

and so on...

or sumthing
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                    some stuff I really wasn't paying attention.

I always thought that the most popular got voted most. I guess i'm wrong.

Comment

no u aint magi

Ara is rite...and it would still be an all star game.

i find it ezier to get better records and look better when i got a good team around me like blood and all them...yes blood deserves to be in all all-stars...but like Ara pointed out ther is like 4 squads combine in TWLD all-star...i think that a person like Utopia (not bc he is on cripples) is just as much an all-star as those other guys...he pulled off over 1:1 with shitty teamates where as those otehr guys pulled that off w/ great teamates..its more of a challenge when its like 5v5 and 4 of ur teamates cant wb worth shit and u make it atleast close...but congrats to who made it bc they do deserve it...but like ara said maybe next year we can get atleast 1 guy from each squad in or soemthing
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

It could be argued that being a great player on a crappy squad means that u can pick up a lot of vulch kills, it happens all the time. Good players see their teammates get killed and can swoop in to get themselves a kill. Its also not that difficult to keep a 1:1 or above if u are being chassed 3 or 4 on 1 and the other team is up by 20 or more so they play wreckless because they know its over.

Anyways, all star voting is about a lot of things. When i think of ppl like Blood and Vihta i think of really really good players, not just in WB's either. I dont need to go and check their stats ever to know they have played well. The all star's that were picked are a mix of players who have always done great and others who had "break-out" seasons. Thats the way it should be, its never entirely fair, but i think all those picked are decent choices

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          no u aint magi

but like ara said maybe next year we can get atleast 1 guy from each squad in or soemthing
                          Exact. It would allow to unknown players (just look at harza -burning rose- playing, he's awesome) to show their skill.

Comment

Or you could end up with Mike Williams and his 6.80 ERA getting picked to the allstar game. Not every squad really has an allstar.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                              yes, too bad mattey should have been in.

I reallly like how smoothly this all star thing was slapped together. The active TWL-population get's a week to vote on the teams and bang, here we are.

Thx for the work Epi! Looking forward to the games!

(and btw thx for voting me , won't let u down!)
                              agreed, wow mattey got shafted hard for ld. looking over the games that he played and some of the games of the people who were involved in the three-way-tie theres no comparison. otherwise i think the picks were right on, cant wait to see the game.
                              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

ya but alot do (most)...even teh worst squads like Cripples (utopia), BS (acidmouse), NS (elemental) in TWLD of course but the fact remains they are like the 3 worst teams and htey all have 1 guys worth it....now maby squads that are replacement squads shouldnt be represented unless they played so many games...i dunno how it'd be done but i think it was ara woh said pick 1 guys from each squad for TWLD/TWLJ

teh TWLB all-stars are pertty good overall tehre is so many ppl to pick from for 16 spots...TWLD/TWLJ are different
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X