No announcement yet.

Elu vs Diso TWLB Semis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game, diso's basing experience squeezed it through in the end.
    TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
    TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
    TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
    TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Oh right and I want to thank Path of Daggers for being our coach of the season. He turned us from a bunch of guys who yelled at each other only, to a bunch of guys who yelled at each other who could win games PoD is a basing coaching god!

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Ya ya ya.. what everyone else said.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

That was by far the best game I've ever seen played in TWL. GG to both squads, diso deserves the win this season.
          And gfg to Warportal lol I've never seen people live through some of the stuff you pulled in that final round.

Comment

GG, Diso is probably the only squad that I'd feel good about feeling bummed from losing.
            TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
            TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
            TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Good Game

I only got to see bit and pieces of the game. But that was EASILY the best game i've ever seen played in base. Excellent finish Disoblige, was one intense game! Good luck in the rest of the TWL season!
              -Cyber Strike
              Former TW SMod

Comment

Yikes I had to leave midway the third round and couldn't believe Diso pulled out that win. Way to recover from getting outplayed hardcore, that seldom happens. Elusive, very suprising.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                  My dad> Did Jonas kick ass?
                  Hahahaha

All in all I must say I'm impressed with both squads. I knew we were good ( ), but I had no idea Elusive could field such a lineup. Amazing teamwork and individual skill. Our 50k catchup in the third round astonished me the most. And it's also good to see that both javelins and spiderlines still can play a crutial role in basing, as it should be. All honor to Elusive for the most evenly fought game of basing since we played -Final- two seasons ago.

Can't wait for the final. I hope it won't be quite as exciting as this. My heart can't take much more.
                  Last edited by Jonas; 08-16-2003, 11:00 PM.
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Great sports Elu, I'd be so mad if I lost. Although, that was quite a display. I can barely watch a full ?go base game and yet I stayed through that whole match.

Great game to both teams, I really think that was a legendary basing game:

20 years from now...

Wp's son> So you beat Elusive, Daddy?
                    warportal> Oh yes, it was quite a battle and it all started out with this guy named Nockm...

P.S. Hurst rocks, way to coach!
                    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    i just wish it was longer
                    Originally posted by Cops
                    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

the better team won...and considering they didnt have there team leader mantra-slider or bram there to help them that was the only reason it was so close..but gg and good season elusive maybe u were better then ramp
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i was pissed at elu because of the scheduling but i still owe them respect for the after game comments .....

and if there is still any question that elusive IS better than rampage at least in base i think that game cleared it all out....

I just came back from holiday to see my team pull this epic win , gg guys love u all
                        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

It was truly an amazing game to watch, gg elu and diso

Although nockm didnt get mvp he won the match for diso when he took out 2d when elu was pressing hard in the last minute

Comment

heard it was a gg but it cant be compared with the -final- games no way! :x

I hope you want a rematch next season (on a sunday maybe?) cos I dont wanna miss out on battles like this grrr, these games are what makes basing the funniest league in tw.

Also, thanks for taking the basing league so serious this season elu... wasnt it fun?
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

A shame I missed it, sounds like it rocked
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Mantra was the friend sitting beside Nockm, so I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X