The next TWL, when is it starting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next TWL, when is it starting?

When, how, and who is coordinating the next TWL season? I'm really anxious for Season 7.

Anyone have any idea on this? Please tell me it starts early during the school year, summer time is horrible for me.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

well first we have to fix flaws in the rules, then evaluate requirements for squad entry and discuss ways to prevent high-risk dissolving squads from entering, then we have to overhaul the staff with intelligent people.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

K, so I'm assuming the year 2007?

Comment

but there won't be epi, so u can take off a few years from that date...

Comment

you guys are close, but we're actually looking at a 2009 launch date for the next and ultimately best twl season.

Comment

Coordinator

Presumably Cpt.Guano! will assume control over Trench Wars Leagues next season. Modified bots are already in the works, among with other things. Further information can be found by contacting Epinephrine or the other Assistant League Coordinators.
            -Cyber Strike
            Former TW SMod

Comment

Usually its two people running the leagues. Is a mod going to be promoted to assist Guano in this?

And still, the definitive question remains- when? I'd really like to see the leagues up and running by Christmastime if at all possible.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i have faith in guano... he's been consistently level-headed about the things he's contributed so far.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

how about we finish this one first ...
                  There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

In terms of my personal TWL season, I think Epi did fine.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                      how about we finish this one first ...
                      It's close enough

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                        well first we have to fix flaws in the rules, then evaluate requirements for squad entry and discuss ways to prevent high-risk dissolving squads from entering...

that can be done in about 20 minutes...assuming there's no BS involved
                        Ну вот...

Comment

Can't wait for my last TWL season, don't be gay and make me wait more than 2-3 months.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I have made 1500 posts on the forum, watch out annux
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              I have made 1500 posts on the forum, watch out annux
                              OMFG MAYO YOU POST WHORE STFU STOP POSTING THX.

Comment

Working...
                              X