All-Star Game update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Star Game update

Obviously with the TWL finals being this coming weekend the All-Star game has been delayed for a week until september 7th. Sorry for more delays

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

OMFG I CANT TAKE THESE DELAYS THIS LEAGUE IS RUN BY CORRUPT LEAGUE OPS WHO ONLY WANT TO BENEFIT THEIR OWN SQUAD WITH ROSTER LOCKS AND DELAYS OMFG WHERE'S MY FINLAND FESTIVAL DELAY
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
      OMFG I CANT TAKE THESE DELAYS THIS LEAGUE IS RUN BY CORRUPT LEAGUE OPS WHO ONLY WANT TO BENEFIT THEIR OWN SQUAD WITH ROSTER LOCKS AND DELAYS OMFG WHERE'S MY FINLAND FESTIVAL DELAY
      ROFL
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

u could tell us wat the teams are andd then if some1 misses u insert the sub in that slot ...
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

delay finals instead and have allstar game this weekend, it makes no sense but i'd rather miss the allstar game than the finals.. -_-

Comment

I agree with bram!
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

it actually makes sense , save the best for last

and people lose interest after league is over and alot of all-stars wont be here ... at least if it is now they will all show
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                u could tell us wat the teams are andd then if some1 misses u insert the sub in that slot ...
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                  http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=5279

a little reading goes a long way....
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

lol gerbil

u just made a fool of uorself

we all know who got voted , we just dont know the teams , or translated to child language for u:

we dont know which 5 will play which 5 .....

Comment

my bad for not keeping my handy illiterate-to-english translator nearby
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

shame on you gerbz
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                        X