On The Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Move

I am referring to the "On The Move" page on the TWL website.

I was wondering if there was any order in which the departures and arrivals were ordered in.

And just a suggestion that if there is no order (as i believe), the list should be done with a date header, and all the names listed in timely fashion. So there would be seven days (since the site is updated weekly) in which the members are listed in according to earliest to depart/arrive.

it is ordered by who left first ... whoever left or joined first is on top
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
      it is ordered by who left first ... whoever left or joined first is on top
      This is obviously not true if Brokenfist has been on the list for at least a day of two ... and Shade just rejoined WR. Something is wrong with the top of the list I think.

Comment

who cares? it accurately says who is in and who is out , no1 cares when
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
          who cares? it accurately says who is in and who is out , no1 cares when
          It's just something nice to know. And obviously I care about it.

Comment

does it still show who's moving? that would be a cool feature.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              does it still show who's moving? that would be a cool feature.
              It has the departures and arrivals for that specific week. But the order is a little out of whack. You can still see the previous arrivals and departures too using the pulldown menu. But it would be cool to see the order sorted out with the date of arrival/departure.

Comment

my bowels are on the move
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                  It has the departures and arrivals for that specific week. But the order is a little out of whack. You can still see the previous arrivals and departures too using the pulldown menu. But it would be cool to see the order sorted out with the date of arrival/departure.
                  jokes are funny
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                  X