• Show
Clear All

• Overall best squads

Disoblige - TWL-J Champs, TWL-B Finals, TWL-D Semis - Record of 31-7

Elusive - TWL-D Champs, TWL-J Finals, TWL-B Semis - Record of 26-11

Rampage - TWL-D Semis, TWL-J Semis, TWL-B Quarters - Record of 27-8

Pallies - TWL-D Quarters, TWL-J Quarters, TWL-B Quarters - Record of 23-9

those were the only teams that made it to playoffs in all 3 leagues , gg
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

I concur, well played guys. GG
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

how many of them got into the playoffs with the same roster they started with
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

all of them?

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

We had the same roster since the roster lock minus the squad hopper extrodinaire oops i mean nickname not squadhopper silly me.

I keep sayin it but Melee did really good but as always

FUCK melee
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
            We had the same roster since the roster lock minus the squad hopper extrodinaire oops i mean nickname not squadhopper silly me.

I keep sayin it but Melee did really good but as always

FUCK mayo
            bRANDed
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Mayo, eat shit and die, love always - Nick

Comment

GJ all!

Comment

Disoblige and Elusive: 1 semi, 1 final, 1 championship.
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                  X