half times or quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half times or quarters

i was thinking that maybe twlb could have halftimes during games. twld and twlj both do (time between rounds). but in twlb there is no time for a squad to take a break and rethink the way they are playing. maybe it could be a 5 minute period, and if the caps want it to end early they could both do a !ready or something.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

I was thinking that's not a good idea

Comment

horrible
      jee

Comment

I'm throwing up thinking of it.

Comment

whatever sleeps said
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Seriously though, apart from the bot problems, the frustration of watching a hard won FR lost because of a "halftime", and the fact that TWLD and TWLJ are both 1 round, not 3 (excepting playoffs), TWL is about puting it on the line the first time. Halftimes are for those who can't handle the intensity.

Comment

What wadi already mentioned, and the fact that there are enough time constraints with basing matches as it is, since they last 20 minutes each, giving well over an hour for a timeslot. Plus, if you don't already have a working stratagy, changing it halfway through a match most likely won't have much of an effect.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

wadi makes a very valid point

but on the flip side....if a team made a mistake or bad judgement or simply wanted to use a different roster for the 2nd half, it would be interesting to be able to adjust the lineup that way
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Maybe you could have two 15 minute games?
                  - k2

Comment

I don't think 15 minutes really gives you a good amount of time to "get a feel" for the game. That might be just me, though.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Been discussed before. Basing-games are too short to put a break in it.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

you watch too much REAL sports (excluding the silly ones that we Americans make up)
                        Ну вот...

Comment

If you take away the intensity of basing you will be left with something that is rather boring...

Comment

So therefore, a fun and exciting base game is more important than a basing strategy that works beyond a doubt.

Am I right?
                            Ну вот...

Comment

im glad we all came together to shit on this idea.

it sucks
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X